Comfort

I felt awake but still acted like I was asleep to here Carmen and Kaylee's conversation about my images.

"Is there any way we can help her out with those images?" Carmen asks Kaylee.

"Is don't know. They've gotten worse since we got here." She responds.

"Hmmmm is there a way we can summon a few people?"

"I don't know. Why?" Kaylee responds.

"I was going to see if we can try to get Zeus to summon a couple special people to Fae. They can help her out." Carmen comments.

"Them? But what about what they did?! Won't that just make them worse?" Kaylee asks surprisingly.

"No I'm sure they won't. Besides they pretty much protect her now and care for her." Carmen answers.

"I'll ask Zeus about it and see what he says." Kaylee agrees and nods.

I wake up with my head hurting and back aching.

"Good you're awake Kitten." I look up and see Loki by my side smiling at me.

"Hey. Oh shoot! The entrance ceremony!" I begin to rush out of the bed until Apollo stops me.

"They canceled it. Something happened in the multi purpose room. I don't know what but Zeus and Lord Thoth are checking into it right now." Apollo explains. I nod my head and sit back down.

"Did something attack?" I ask.

"Yes. We had to move you farther away to protect you from the invasion." Tsukuyomi answered. I looked around the room to see where I was at. Then I realized I wasn't in the nurse's office. I was somewhere else.

"Okay. So where are we?" I ask again.

"We're in mine, Thor's, and Loki's dorm room. And you're in Loki's bed." Balder answered and I jump out of the bed wiping my clothes excessively. I scream and look at Loki whose laughing till he can't breathe.

"You wanna laugh? Alright!" I pushed him off of his chair and he falls on the ground and everyone else laughs and Loki's rubbing his lower back and laughs awkwardly.

"Okay. I deserve that." Loki comments and I help him up.

"So fill me in on the details about the invasion." I demand. Everyone looks at each other and then Carmen and Kaylee.

"Zeus told us especially not to tell you about what's going on. And that we can't send you in." Carmen assures me.

"Do I really care about what Zeus says? No. So tell me." I demand again.

"He said that you need to rest and that you could seriously get hurt and th----".

"Didn't I just say do I really care what Zeus says?! No! So tell me what the f*** is going on!" I interrupt Kaylee. Everyone gets quiet and everyone's eyes widen.

"Fae." I look at Loki looking pissed and Tsukuyomi is holding my hands down. And Balder and Apollo are trying to make me sit back down and I was refusing so badly that they had to press down on my shoulders hard enough that I fall down on the bed and they look at me worried.

"I'm fine. I've been hurt worse." I assure them and they sit down.

"You have to understand that what I'm telling you possibly has to deal with you." I nod my head at Loki to assure him about what he's about to say.

"The invasion is of....."