Event

"Fae?" Loki asks.

".....Loki..... there's something that I can't tell you........." I tell him and he looks at me worryingly.

"Why can't you?" Loki asks.

"You'll get killed......" I get up and run off. I knew that if he knew who I was he would still get himself killed. I turned around and gave him a potion to drink. It makes you forget certain things and the person who uses it gets to choose what memory to forget. I made him forget him finding out it was me and ran off into my dorm. I noticed that I needed to get ready because Mr. Thoth was going to grade us on how others do presenting in front of others. I put on an outfit that I always wear when presenting.

(What Fae's wearing).

I finish getting ready and eat a quick breakfast and run out the door to class

I finish getting ready and eat a quick breakfast and run out the door to class. I get to the classroom and see that Mr. Thoth was already there reading a book.

"Good morning Mr. Thoth." I greet and he looks up and closes his book.

"Good morning, Bad-Tempered Bitch." Mr. Thoth calls me and I don't let it get to my head.

"What are you going to teach today?" He asks and wall slams me.

"I'm going to teach the others how to speak Greek." I say and he looks at me angrily.

"You and four others already know how to speak Greek!" Mr. Thoth yells in my face and I push him back.

"I don't care. Maybe they don't know as much Greek as me and the Greek gods do! There are others here you know that right?" I say and walk to my classroom desk. He comes up behind me and gets to close and grabs my butt. I yelp and slap him off me and wall slam him back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! YOU DON'T DO THAT TO ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!" I yell in his face and then wall slams me.

"This isn't your world. This is the tabletop garden. I can do whatever I want to do." He says and he kisses me aggressively. I push him back and wipe my mouth.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU STILL DON'T DO STUFF LIKE THAT TO YOUR STUDENTS!!!!" I YELL BACK AT HIM.

"What? You can't blame a guy who has feelings for a girl." He says and he puts his hand on my cheek and I swat it off.

"Yes I can! You're disgusting! And you can't blame a girl who DOESN'T have feelings for a guy!" I slap him and he leaves me alone for the rest of the day. My friends walk in and look at me surprised.

"Fae? Why are you at the front desk today?" Carmen comes up to me and asks.

"It's for extra credit. If you're not doing very good on talking in front of people then this is extra credit. Your classmates get to vote on how you do." I explain.

"Then I might as well also." Loki comments and all of the gods and some of my friends went and asked Mr. Thoth if they can go at some point.

"Alright class! I am not teaching today. Ms. Fae the Forcible will be teaching today for her extra credit. You guys will write down on a piece of paper in your notebook any questions you have and/or any comments of what she could do better or how she's doing. Based on your guys' comments that's how I'll grade her. Fae, you may start." Mr. Thoth gives me a motion for me to start class and I took a deep breath and began to start class.

"Good morning class! I will be teaching how to speak Greek! Kaliméra táxi! Tha didáxei pós na miloún elliniká!" I say in both English and Greek. I begin to teach everyone with basic words like "Hi" "Goodbye" stuff like that. When class was over Mr. Thoth told everyone to stay where they were to tell us an event.

"There will be an event very soon." Mr. Thoth said and we all looked at him.

"What event? A test?" Kaylee asks.

"No. It will be prom." Mr. Thoth said and my eyes widen and I was ready to dart out of there.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" I yell.

"Yes. Prom." Mr. Thoth responds.

"What is prom?" Tsukito asks.

"It's when there's a game before the day of a dance." Carmen explains and everyone seemed more calm about it than me.

"Class is dismissed." Mr. Thoth said and I ran out of there.

"Fae!" I heard Balder yell my name and I stop and turn around.