Fights, Over Me?

In a dream~~~~~~

"So Fae what do you remember of your little dream?"

"It wasn't a dream! It was real! What I remember is being with my friends and  my brothers and gods."

"What gods?"

"Three Greek Gods, Two Japanese Gods, and Three Norse Gods."

"Can you name all of them?"

"Sure. Hades, Dionysus, Susanoo, Thor, Tsukuyomi, Balder, Apollo, and Loki. You've probably heard of all of them."

"Okay I have. Did you have any romantic relationships with any of them?"

"I was in love with Tsukuyomi, Balder (a little bit), Apollo, and...."

End of dream~~~~~~

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Everyone jumps out of their seats and Carmen, Kaylee, Laurance, and DJ run in the room with swords up.

"What happened?!" Carmen asks while yelling.

"Nothing. I didn't know if I had a nightmare or a dream." I answered.

"You woke us up for that?" I look down the bed and see that Loki was awake with his eyes half closed and Balder still asleep. While Apollo was rubbing his eyes and Tsukuyomi was about to wake up.

"Hey, usually when she wakes up like that she was dreaming about someone." I give Laurance a dead stare and grab one of my pillows and throw it at him.

"I hate you so much right now Laurance! Sparring match later!" I whisper very loudly at him and he chuckles.

"Oh really?" I look at Balder and he was finally awake. I begin to blush.

"Who was it about?" Apollo asks me and gets closer to me and I turn bright red and Loki gives him a cold stare to get away from me. But Apollo stayed close to me along with Loki.

"I wasn't thinking about anyone. I was just talking to my therapist." I answer and everyone calmed down.

"Okay. Apollo come with me outside." Loki demands.

"Okay hold on one minute. I want to talk to Fae." Apollo answers.

"No. NOW!" He gets up and grabs Apollo's shirt sleeve and I tried grabbing his other sleeve but missed and tried getting up but my legs felt like jello and I almost fell then Balder and Tsukuyomi caught me and had me lay back down on the bed.

"That's weird. That's never happened to me before." I look at my legs and they literally look purple, veins, and bones. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah. The Demon Warlock had so much control over you that it pretty much made your whole body weak so you wouldn't fight him back." Kaylee explains.

"Why would he do that?" I ask.

"He's afraid of you. He knows your mom almost killed him and he tried to take over her when Grandpa Hayden died, he tried taking control over her, but instead it was you. The Demon Warlock knew how strong you were and how Mom was a Shadow Knight, She-Wolf, witch, and had some connection with Irene and he thought that he was gonna be able to take over her. Then he found out Dad was a Prince and Dmitri the Ice Fist. So he combined those and when he saw what you did to Grandpa Hayden's head guard he knew you were a perfect toy to control. But over time he realized how insane he made you look, how many fights you've been in, and how strong you are. He's afraid to lose control of you, Fae. You're his favorite toy." Laurance explains. I nod my head.

"Wow. So for 11 years I've been his toy?" I ask.

"Yeah pretty much." Laurance responds.

"Heh. He won't be able to control me for much longer." I comment. They all smile.

Then I hear a huge crash happen outside of my room and Carmen and Kaylee check it out.

"Hey! That's enough!" I hear Carmen yell. She leaves the front of the door and rushes to do something. Balder and Tsukuyomi help me up and outside to see what was going on. I see the impossible.

"Loki what in the name of Irene are you doing?!" I yell and Loki lets Apollo off the wall that he was being help against. And Laurance and DJ run over to Loki and hold him back. It made me feel angry that I could barely walk and Apollo and Loki were in a fight.

"Don't ever do that to her again!" I hear Loki scream and he's trying to break free of my brothers' grasp and he couldn't budge.

"Loki-Loki calm down! It was only one kiss! Chill out!" Apollo comments back. I break free of Balder and Tsukuyomi's grasp and begin to hobble over to Loki just in time. He broke out of my brothers' grasp and about to lunge at Apollo. Then at the right moment I fall on top of him and kiss him. I lift my head and see his face.

"Heh. It's like what you did on the roof." He comments and I was still on top of him and my brothers get me off of him and Carmen and Kaylee slap Loki. And they look back at me with death in their eyes and of course I was blushing.