Home

From where I saw Carmen and Kaylee last is where we went back.

"I want to go back." Kaylee says and tears pouring from her eyes.

"Same here. Fae?" They both turn around and face me. It was like all of the water in the world was pouring out of my eyes. I drop to my knees sobbing.

"I don't want to be here! I didn't want this!!!! I wanted to be with them!!!! I never wanted this!!!!!" I scream and my parents, my brothers, and grandparents came running over to me. I was screaming and crying. Carmen and Kaylee both hugged me and I couldn't stop crying and my parents got to me. Carmen and Kaylee moved out of the way so my parents could come over to me.

"Fae, what happened?!" My mom asks me and I bury my face into my dad's shoulder.

"You, your brothers, Carmen, Kaylee, Tavisha, and Victoria all went missing! Why did you leave?! Are you alright?!" My dad asks me and I kept on crying.

"Dad, she's hurt emotionally. They were picked to go to an academy to help the most troubled gods understand the human heart. They were the first three picked, then me and Laurance, then Victoria and Tavisha, then Zahra appeared there. Whilst we were there she got romantic feelings for this guy that was very nice to her and they were great friends. They started dating and there was a huge war to save one of the gods from themselves and Enki and the Demon Warlock were there too. All of the gods sent us home and if they didn't we would've all died there. She didn't want to leave her new friends and boyfriend." DJ explains and my parents understood.

"Mom, Dad. Fae is now a goddess." Laurance tells my parents and they look at me surprised.

"You're a goddess now?" My mom asks me and I nod my head.

"Now they're in the Phoenix Drop mythology!" My mom exclaims. I get out of my dad's grasp and run to our shed to look for the sword. They all chased after me.

"No!!! I can't ever see them again!!!!" I yell and drop to my knees because the sword wasn't there and I wanted to go back so badly.

---TIME SKIP--- (2 weeks later).

I have stayed in my room for two weeks hiding myself from everyone. I have never felt so sad and hurt in my life. I expected one of them to come in at some point, but none of them ever did. My life felt empty and meaningless.

"Hey Fae. I brought you some food. Again." My mom looks at my lunch plate and I haven't touched anything.

"*sigh* Fairy, you need to eat something." My mom says and I begin to tear up. I bury my face into my knees against my chest and silently cry.

"You do really good with a bow!"-Apollo.

"You call that easy?!"-Apollo.

"Von Ronsenberg, thank you for letting Cassandra use you to talk to me again."- Apollo

Memories of everyone that I've met were replaying in my mind. I've never felt so desperate to talk to someone.

"Here. It's a gift."- Tsukito.

"Fae Von Ronsenberg, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in this situation, but you."- Tsukito.

"I will always remember your blue hair."- Tsukito.

Being stuck with Tsukito with the lovers rings was the best part of my life.

"Sorry that Tsukito and I let go of you."- Balder.

"It's alright. I was fine on the wall. It's just my hands were starting to slip."- Fae.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."- Balder.

"I'm going to do something that makes you only notice me and nobody else from now on."- Balder.

"I'll always be in your heart."- Balder.

I know that Carmen will miss Balder whole bunch. That was the first guy that she really fell in love with. And probably the last.

"Am I just going to stand here and let you stare at me or do you want me to help you up?"- Loki.

"Is there anything I can do? Do you want to talk about what's going on?"- Loki.

"Please Fae wake up. I can't live without you."- Loki.

"I wouldn't be the same without you, Fae."- Loki.

"Don't worry. I'll make a BBQ after this."- Loki.

"Yeah I have a date to prom. You."- Loki.

"How about we just date now?"- Loki.

"Fae, will you be my girlfriend?"- Loki.

"Let's hope that you don't get hurt."- Loki.

"I hope I don't hit you."- Loki.

"You guys really are champions."- Loki.

"This is a coup d'état."- Loki.

"I will get the slipper and put it on MY girlfriend."- Loki.

"Fae, thank you. Thank you for being there for all of us. None of us would survive this without you. You're strong, stubborn, and you care about everyone. You won't let others take your pain that you have to suffer. You give yourself the strength to fight everyone who despises your friends and family. You don't care whether someone likes you or not. You'll still stand up for them. I'm glad that I asked you out. And very honored to have a girlfriend like you."- Loki.

"This will be my last gift to you."- Loki.

"And this will be my last memory to both me and you, for now."- Loki.

"Fae, I'll love you forever, until the end of time."- Loki

I begin to sob loudly into my pillow behind me.

"Why did we have to leave?! I wanted to stay with them! I'd rather die there than have them die!!!!!" I scream into my pillow and cry.

"Loki, you promised that you'd be here. And you still aren't. I hope you're still alive, Firecracker."