Fire, Light, and Sun

Carmen calms down and lets me know that if I find Kaylee to go back where we are in the building. I nod my head yes and go a different direction. I see this dark brick hallway going upstairs and go up them. They go around in a spiral.

"Kaylee! Kaylee! Where are you?" I get at the top at the stairs and see where we are. We were on an island...... I stood there astonished of how we got here. Then I hear a horse neigh. I look up and see a Pegasus flying towards me. It lands in front of me. ME! I scream and run down the stairs as fast as I could. I get to the end of the stairs and run into someone.

"Uggghhh." The person said. "Sorry! I saw something that scared me and wasn't watching where I was going." I was on the ground with my head pounding. "It's okay! My question is are you alright?" He asks. "I think so." I still rub my head because of how much it hurts. "Let me help you up." He reached out his hand and when I look up. I see bright red hair. A braid in the back and two strips of hair in the front. I could tell by his grey eyes that he could be evil but I ignored that.

 I could tell by his grey eyes that he could be evil but I ignored that

"Uhhhhhhhhh. Am I gonna help you up or just stay here for you to stare at me?" He asks. I flinch my head and snap out of my staring and he helps me up. "Thank you." "No problem. Um have you seen my friend by any chance?" He asks. "Ummm I don't think so..... what does he look like?" I ask. "He has long blonde hair. Eyes like the north sea." All I hear is "long blonde hair and eyes like the north sea" other than that I was possibly staring at him.

"Did you get all of that?" He asks. I smack myself in the head and he looks at me funny. "Yeah! Yeah! I got all of that! I'll keep an eye out for him!" I respond. He waves bye and begins to jog away. "Oh and bye the way," he stops in his tracks and turns around towards me. "I like your blue hair. It suits you." He winks at me and jogs away. "Senpai? Is that you?" I whisper under my breath. I squeal quietly in my mouth. A boy never called me cute before! Besides my ex..... boyfriend...... my stalker......

I run a different way into a small garden that has many unique flowers, plants, and animals. I see a little baby bird on the ground, tangled in a piece of grass. I bend down and help out the little bird. I untangle it and help it fly away, and it flies to another person. A man.

Eyes like the North Sea. And long blonde hair. I remember. He looks back at me while I'm still staring at him.

 He looks back at me while I'm still staring at him