End, For Now

I latched onto Loki and started to cry.

"OH MY IRENE!!! IT IS YOU!!!! YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE!!!!" I yell and I hear Carmen, Kaylee, Victoria, and Tavisha run over to where I was.

"Balder!!!" Carmen yells.

"Tsukito!!!" Kaylee yells.

"Hades~Senpai!!!" Victoria yells.

"Apollo!!!" Tavisha yells and they all latch onto whoever they yelled out. I kept on crying then Loki rubbed the back of my head and shushed me.

"It's alright. I'm here Fae. I'll be with you forever. Again." Loki says and I drop to my knees and he kneels down in front of me and hugs me.

"I never thought I would ever see any of you again!!!" I say and bury my face into his shoulder.

"I heard that you weren't eating and you kept yourself in solitude." Loki says and I look up at him.

"I couldn't live without you." I say and Loki smiles at me.

"Neither could I, Fairy." Loki says and he kisses me. He removes his lips from mine and we both stand up. I take Loki's hand and we walk over to my parents.

"Mom, this is Loki." I introduce my mom to Loki and they shake hands.

"Dad, this is Loki. Be nice." I introduce Loki to my dad and Loki gives my dad a firm handshake.

"I'm watching you two." Dad says and I give him a look.

"Alright, Mr. Von Ronsenberg. But your daughter here is amazing! She's so kind and generous! She only got in two fights at the academy. One with the aqua haired guy, Thor Norse god of Thunder. And one with the Takeru Japanese god of the Sea. Then 3 wars." Loki says and my dad's eyes widen.

"With what or who?!" My dad asks and he looks at me.

"The first one was an invasion of Enki, the Demon Imps, and Shadow Knights. We were about to die from a Shadow Knight until Fae gets where we were and blocks the strike. Stabs the Shadow Knight and throws them in the fire. Then she lost control of herself and was asleep for five days. the second one was with the Demon Warlock because she thought that he killed Laurance and went all out on him. She took Laurance's sword and cut off the Demon Warlock's head. The last war was what sent the girls and your sons home. They all figured out that they're goddess' or gods. that's where Fae killed Enki. She's a pretty tough fairy." Loki explains and my dad smiles.

"That's how she's always been." My dad comments and Loki laughs.

"How were you able to pick up Laurance's sword?! Only the Shadow Lord can use it!" My mom exclaims.

"Because if the person who picks up the Shadow Lord's sword and can use it. They're either in the bloodline of the Shadow Lord or the apprentice. Fae's my apprentice and my sister. So that's how she was able to pick up my sword." Laurance explains and I turn around and smile at him.

"Loki, keep your hands to yourself. And off of my daughter when I'm around!" My dad demands.

"I'll try, Mr. Von Ronsenberg. It's just that you guys made a broad here! It's hard to keep my hands to myself!" Loki hugs me and I smile and punch him in the arm.

"Stop calling me that!" I tell him.

"What? A broad? Alright, Broad." Loki says and I look at him with death in my eyes.

"Loki, you probably want to run." Carmen warns Loki and he laughs and runs off. I chase after him in my bare feet and was able to catch up to him and jump him. He falls to the ground and I laugh and kiss him.

"I missed you, Firecracker." I says and he smiles at me and picks me up..

"I did too, Fairy." He says and he kisses me.

~~~~~~~~Hey guys! This will be the last part of this story!! I will keep it unedited until I make some grammar checks

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This will be the last part of this story!! I will keep it unedited until I make some grammar checks. Then I will make the story published. I will make another story about these people, but 2 years later and they're all moved in together. I hope you guys liked the story and will like the next one!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!