Thunder and Lightning

I skip into my dorm room while Carmen and Kaylee are talking. About my stabilizer. And how they need more. I didn't care and had to stop skipping or they'll ask questions.

"Heyyyyyyyy~!" I greet and cover my mouth and turn red like a cherry. And they notice and look at me and smile. They get up and walk towards me and smirk.

"What made you in a happy mood?" Carmen asks.

"Did you and Loki get all smoochie smoochie~? Mwah Mwah Mwah!" Kaylee shakes her shoulders towards me and begins to make me uncomfortable.

"No we didn't he just cheered me up." I answer.

"Looks like he did. But how?" Carmen asks. "He invited me over to his, Thor, and Balder's dorm to hang out at 8." I begin to blush and twittle with my fingers.

"Ooo~oooh! Sounds like stuff is gonna be going on in there." Kaylee winks at me and raises her eyebrows and puts them back down repeatedly.

"Very funny, Kaylee. I'm dying. But I asked him if you guys could also come over and he said sure. So nothing is gonna be going on there. No stuff  is gonna be happening. Ahem* Kaylee." Carmen and I giggle and she punches me in the arm and I look at her if she should've really done that. And she steps back and draws her sword at me.

"I'm not afraid of you Fae. You wouldn't hurt me would you?" She makes a puppy eyed face at me and my look doesn't change. "Kaylee, me and you almost have the same kind of black soul. I'm sure I can handle that face and hurt you. If I was able to kill my great grandpa's head guard miserably when he has a family. Then I would be strong enough to hurt you." I smile at her and she puts her sword back in its case. "I know just messin' with ya." She sticks her tongue at me and dances. "Yeah just like when you were messin' with Elijah." Carmen tries not to burst out laughing while I can't breathe. Kaylee stops dancing and puts her tongue back in her mouth and looks like she's about to kill me.

"I thought you promised not to bring that up!!!" She yells. "I did but things like that I'm gonna bring it up sweetheart." I tell her and she throws a pillow at me missing and hitting Carmen.

"Blech! Feathers are in my mouth!!!!! Help me!!!" Carmen yells Kaylee tries to help her but she can't stop laughing and I'm on the floor unable to breathe. Carmen is spitting then slaps Kaylee and runs to the sink and washes her mouth out.

"Kaylee you have really bad aim. Especially for guys. And Fae you're just mean." Carmen says and throws her shoe at my head. And it didn't hurt it just felt like a mosquito bite.

"I know I can be mean. That's what some friends are. They can be mean when another friend gets hurt. You guys also do it to me too! Remember when I jumped so high on my trampoline that I flew out of it and broke my arm. You guys were on the mat laughing to the point to where you weren't breathing!" They begin to laugh and I point to them saying, "And there's my point."

"You weren't crying though. Which was good." Kaylee comments.

"It hurt but it wasn't bad enough that I wanted to cry. It just felt like when Carmen had just recently threw her shoe at my head. But my arm was turning purple." I begin to laugh myself and I look up at the clock and it says 7:30 and we all rush to get cleaned up to go over to Loki's dorm.

We leave our dorm and start heading over to the guys'. We get there and I knock on their door waiting for someone to answer. And Thor does.

"Uhhhh hello. How come you guys are here?" Thor asks suspiously.

"Loki invited me over and he said it was okay if they come over too." I answer. Thor clenches his fist.

"He really needs to ask if others could come over before he asks. You guys have no reason to be here." Thor says. I clench my fist and Carmen unclenches it.

"You do know that he's not your son right? And he doesn't need your permission." I comment. I push past him into the dorm and look around. I saw Loki walking down the stairs towards me.

"Heyyyyy~ Kitten!" He runs towards me and we embrace.

"Hey! Someone has a problem with us being here." I look back at Thor who flips me off and I flip him off with both of my fingers.

"How mature." Thor comments.

"I know right? Same with you." I come back. Thor gets closer to me about arms length and clenches his fist.

"You better watch it. Or you'll get hurt." He threatens.

"You should too. You're talking to 'Fae the Forcible' here buddy." I get ready to punch him until Loki splits him and I up.

"Okay okay okay! Ladies, I don't want anything to happen tonight! It's just a little get together. You know to get to know each other better. And to help Fae out with her problems!" Loki explains. I walk away to the couches and sit down. I hear someone walking down the stairs and I look at the stairs and see Balder.

"Hey Balder!" I get up and hug Balder once he gets off the stairs.

"Hey! Did you guys just get here?" He asks. I look at Carmen and Kaylee and motion them to come over to meet Balder. While I motion them I saw Loki talking to Thor and ignore it.

"Carmen, Kaylee. This is Balder the Norse god of light!" They shake hands and everyone in the dorm goes over to the couches to talk. We all talk and have a laugh until Thor does the thing that pisses me off the most.

"Hey Cookie can you tell me about the demons?" He smirks and chuckles. I look up at him and break the glass that was in my hand. Blood is pouring from my hand and it hurts, but I ignore it. I was more hurt by the fact that Thor calls me something that only my great grandpa calls me. And what has been haunting me for 11 years.

"Thor! What was that?!" Loki yells and Carmen and Kayle rush over to me and hold me back against the couch.

"What I was just asking Cookie a simple question." Thor does it again and I squeeze the glass in my hand even harder.

"Say that again one more time and I will make sure that you won't say it again." I look at him and my eyes turn red and I get ready to lunge at him.

"Or what will you do, Cookie?" He laughs and I stand up with Carmen and Kaylee's grip off of me.

"I will kill you! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I lunge at him and I get to him and throw him across the room and while he's in mid air I punch him which makes him go farther. Loki runs up behind me and grabs hold of me and I break free of his grasp. Everyone from the other dorms come into Loki and Balder's ready to stop me. I had my sword in my hand ready to stab Thor when Carmen gets between me and Thor and stops my sword from hitting Thor.

"Carmen move now!" I push my sword harder almost breaking her's.

"Kaylee now!" I turn around and see Kaylee running towards me with my stabilizer syringe and puts it in my arm and I pass out. Loki catches me and puts me on his couch and I knew that him, Apollo, Tskuyomi, and Balder were close to me. And that Carmen and Kaylee were ready in case they had to get the stabilizer again. And Thor had to leave and go to the nurse's office. When I woke up Loki was carrying me to my dorm and he put me in my bed and then he left.

I woke back up and leave to go on the roofs.