Laurance

After releasing the lanterns and cleaning up my booth everyone went back to their dorms. I saw DJ, but I never saw Laurance. I didn't see Laurance all night and I got worried.

"DJ!" I call out to him and he looks at me.

"Fae, have you seen Laurance at all?" DJ asks me.

"I was going to ask you that same question." I told DJ. "Could he be in your guys' dorm?" I ask.

"Possibly. He said he wasn't feeling good and he went to the dorm. He's just been acting strange lately. It's not like him to leave suddenly. He always lets people know when he has to leave. He always texts people when he can't make something. He never stays so quiet." DJ explains and I thought to myself. "Yeah that's really not like him." I got really worried and was ready to run to DJ and Laurance's dorm.

"I'm going to your dorm." I tell DJ and turn into a wolf.

"Fae, let me come with you." DJ says and I nod my head.

"Where are you guys going?" Carmen asks and the gods and Catlin were behind her.

"We're going to go check on Laurance." DJ says. Loki looks at me and he could tell that I was worried.

"That doesn't sound like Laurance to leave all the sudden." Catlin comments.

"You're very much right, Catlin. It's not like him." I say and DJ looks at me. Loki approaches me and scratches my ear and chin.

"I'll go with you guys. I hate seeing Fae worried." Loki says and I smile.

"I will too!" Apollo says and everyone else came next to my side and I felt happy.

"Now you guys can't all ride me. So you'll have to run." I tell them.

"We know. Let's go get your brother." Balder says and I smile and turn back to normal. We all run to the dorms and I got a horrible feeling that something bad happened. I began to slow down then realized that if something bad happened to Laurance I need to get there fast. So I ran and turned into a wolf and ran to his dorm. I tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Why would he lock the door?" I was turning the lock and jiggling it and it wouldn't budge. I then broke down the door and saw that furniture was knocked over and stuff was broken.

"Oh my Irene. What happened here?" I say to myself and Loki and DJ run in. My eyes began to hurt and I covered up my mouth. Loki looks at me and he hugs me.

"Stay here." DJ says and he turns into his Jury of Nine form and he looks around.

"Is this like him?" Loki asks me and looks around.

"No. This is nothing like him." I answer and hear something moan in pain. Loki holds me tighter and I break free of him and turn into a Shadow Knight. I run up the stairs and follow the moans into a bathroom. Laurance was at the toilet throwing up blood.

"Laurance!" I run next to him and wipe his face. His face was covered with sweat and he looked very pale.

"Fae?! Where are you?" DJ calls out in search of me.

"I'm in the bathroom with Laurance." I say rubbing his back. DJ appears at the bathroom door and he covers his mouth in shock.

"Laurance, what happened to you?" DJ asks kneeling by his side.

"The pain. UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH." Laurance throws up and we knew what he was talking about.

"Is it worse than what Papa had?" I ask. He nods his head and my eyes fill up with tears.

"Okay. Laurance look at me. Chreiázeste gia na xekourastoún ?" DJ spoke Greek to Laurance and he nodded his head yes. I left the bathroom first and Loki had just gotten up there with the others. He looked at me and I began crying. Apollo followed my brothers with Tsukito. While Loki and Balder stayed with me and hugged me for comfort.