Our Reward

It's been a week after our exams and we've been waiting to hear about our reward. Then Mr. Thoth dismisses class, but the humans and gods had to stay after class.

"Zeus, took a look at your guys' exams and said that you all did decent. And him and I figured out your guys' reward." Mr. Thoth says and Loki wraps his arm around me and Mr. Thoth looks at Loki and I.

"But first, Loki Laevatain, what the hell are you doing in my classroom?! And why?!" Mr. Thoth yells.

"We're being a couple Mr. Thoth. We're dating." Loki answers and my brothers and Kaylee looked like they were about to explode.

"WHAT?! WHY?! LOKI!!!!!!" Kaylee yells and lunges at him. Carmen and Tavisha catch her and sit her back down. My brothers were able to calm down and Mr. Thoth just looked at Loki and I.

"Okay. you're reward is that you all have to put on a play." Mr. Thoth says. We all nod our heads and we were okay with the reward. I was okay with being in a play because I always participated in a play or musical  every year at my school and always get one of the leading roles.

"You all have 3 days to prepare for it." Mr. Thoth says and I thought that was absolute madness.

"What?! It takes much longer to prepare for that!!!!" I yell in anger.

"Do you want one day?" Mr. Thoth asks and I sit back down and growl at him. "That's what I thought. All of you must participate somehow in whatever play. Dismissed." We all walk to a private study room to figure out a play.

"So what play should we do?" I ask.

"I want to do Cinderella!" Apollo shouts.

"I'm down with that." Carmen agrees and everyone agrees in some way.

"I will be the prince! I will get to marry Cinderella!" Apollo says and Takeru, Tsukito, and Balder all widen their eyes.

"No I want to be the prince!" The boys started shouting and arguing.

"Whoever is the prince will be the star." Apollo adds in.

"The star?" Loki asks and I give him a look.

"You're more worried about being the star and getting the lead role for that. Than whoever else gets the role gets to kiss me?! Wow. I expected more from you." I say and cross my arms.

"I'm sorry, Fairy. If I don't get the lead role, I'll still watch how the person who gets the lead role and how they kiss you, babe." He says and kisses my cheek.

"How about we pull roles from sticks?" Carmen asks and she pulls out some popsicle sticks and a cup. She jots down all of the roles and stage crew and puts them all in the cup.

"Alright lets choose." Everyone pulls out a stick and of course I get one of the lead roles. Cinderella.

"I got the servant." Loki says and I laugh.

"I'm the fairy godmother." Balder says.

"I'ma step sister?!" Takeru yells. I would expect either Carmen or Kaylee get one of those roles.

"Don't worry I did too." Tsukito tells Takeru.

"I'm the king." Hades says.

"Nya~? Victoria is stage crew." Victoria says and her tail moves quickly in anger.

"Same." Zahra says.

"I'm the step mother." Carmen says.

"Ha! I'm also stage crew!" Kaylee exclaims.

"I got that also." Tavisha says and Yui also reveals.

"Who's the prince?" Carmen asks.

"I am!" Apollo exclaims excitedly.

"Then whose Cinderella?" Carmen asks again and I turn red.

"Me." I say weakly.

"Oh ho ho ho! Loki, how do you feel about that? That you don't get to kiss your girlfriend." Kaylee rubs in his face and I throw my stick at her head.

"OW!" Kaylee exclaims.

"I'm gonna be watching Apollo. Other than that, I'm kinda angry that I'm not going to be a star." I turn around and slap Loki's arm and he laughs.

"Come on! Let's practice like crazy for the next three days before the actual play!" Apollo demands and we all go to the auditorium and get ready to practice.