Trouble

"Uhhhh. Hey guys why are you up so early?" I laugh nervously and Carmen and Kaylee look at me like they're gonna kick my ass.

"I don't know. How come you just came back into the dorm? Hm?" Carmen asks. She looked the most pissed and I just stayed quiet.

"Well? You know how to answer that right?" Kaylee butts in. I look at her and begin to shake. I clench my fists.

"You guys know that I don't sleep because of the stabilizer. Because I get so much a day that it makes me pass out right?" I ask. They nod.

"Yeah we know that. How would you think that we didn't know that you don't sleep? And we can sometimes control how much stabilizer you get." Carmen answers rudely.

"The reason why we can't always control the stabilizer is because of your anger. You get angry so easily that we almost run out. And we only have two syringes left with your stabilizer. Can you guess what would happen if we run out?" Kaylee explains and I look at the ground.

"You have so much anger built up from Hayden's death, of what your brothers did, and the demons! It's gonna get worse if you cant control your anger, Fae." Carmen yells.

"We'll talk about that later Carmen." I tell her. And it sets her off even more.

"No we're not gonna talk about it later! We have to talk about this now!" Carmen yells and stands up from her chair and Kaylee puts her hand on Carmen's shoulder and makes her sit back down and take deep breaths.

"Don't you guys wanna know why I left and don't sleep? We got off subject. And I promise that we'll talk about this later." I explain and they nod their heads and let me explain.

"The reason why I don't sleep is because is because I get a lot of stabilizer a day. And it sometimes makes me pass out for a long amount of time. Like last night. How long was I out for?" I ask.

"I'd say about an hour or 2. Anyways." Kaylee responds and lets me continue.

"And when I don't sleep I get bored and want to go venture. Last night I went out on the roofs and hung out with Loki. We just talked and I told him about the fight with Fredrick. And we danced along with the stars." I get all dreamy eyed and at the same time angry remembering the fight. And their eyes widened by a lot.

"You're getting dreamy eyed! What else did you guys do?!" Carmen asks me concerningly.

"You do know that he is a Norse god right? Mr. Handerling said not to ever trust Norse gods." Kaylee comments.

"I don't care. I don't trust a lot of people. And also it's Mr. Handerling, you can't trust him at all." I comment.

"Still! You saw what happened last night! We heard Loki tell Thor about what happened to Hayden and he completely turned on it!" Kaylee yells.

"Yeah I remember. And did you see what Loki did? He tried helping and carried me over here without doing anything! And after Zeus explained to everyone the rules and why we're here and what we need to accomplish! He talked to me when I saw images! And you guys didn't! How about that?!" I yell. Carmen and Kaylee look at the ground and look back up at me.

"Yeah and we know that you lost our trust but we're still friends with you. Because of what your demons showed you." Carmen explained and I kept my mouth shut.

I stare at the couch until an image appeared. The demons had me held captive and powerless. My friends, family friends, and family all went into the Nether to save me. But none of them made it out. The Demon Warlock called up the people that I loved the most.

"The people that are very close to her are the following: DJ Master of the Jury of Nine, Laurance ,substitute Shadow Lord, Shyla Queen of Wolves, Prince Dmitri Von Ronsenberg, Carmen Princess of the Shadow Lord, Kaylee Lord Irene's Shadow, Tskuyomi Japanese god of the Moon, Susanoo Japanese god of the Sea, Hades Greek god of the Underworld, Apollo Greek god of the Sun, Balder Norse god of Light, and Loki Norse god of Fire."

He brings them all forward and brings 12 other Shadow Knights forward with their swords in their hands.

In the image of what she was saying:

"STOP LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!! KILL ME! KILL ME INSTEAD!!!!! YOU WANTED TO KILL ME RIGHT?! YOU WANTED ME DEAD RIGHT?! WELL RIGHT NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO!"

End of what she said in image:

And they swung their swords and the other's heads off.

"NOOOOO THEY'RE DEAD! YOU GUYS ARE DEAD! HE KILLED YOU!" I yelled. Carmen and Kaylee try calming me down, but couldn't.

"Who's dead?" Carmen asks trying to grab my arms.

"You guys! All of the people here that are learning that we talk to!!" I scream. I begin to scream and cry. Carmen and Kaylee pick me up and take me outside of the dorm and I break free of their grasp and fall straight to the ground to my knees crying and screaming. Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Thor, Dionysus, Hades, Balder, Apollo, and Loki all run out of their just stand there and watch me scream and cry. Expect, Balder, Tsukuyomi, Apollo, and Loki run towards me and try to calm me down. Apollo was behind me and Balder and Tsukuyomi were at my sides and Loki was in front of me confused.

"They're dead! They're all dead!" I scream. I accidentally push away Balder and Tsukuyomi. Because I wasn't in control at all of myself.

"It's okay it's okay. It's not real it's only an image." Loki is assuring me and rubbing my hands and had his cupped around mine.

"It's not real. The demons are showing you. It's okay. Your friends are here." Apollo assures me. I could feel his hands over my shoulders massaging them. Then I felt a needle go into my arm.

"They're alive." I say then pass out. I knew Loki caught me and Apollo's arms under his. Tsukuyomi had everyone back up expect Carmen, Kaylee, Apollo, Balder, and himself.

"Everyone back up till we get everything under control." Balder says.

I could feel Loki carrying me to the nurses office and laying me down on the bed. Then I heard voices. From Carmen and Kaylee and about my past and what they're gonna do about it.