Rest

Loki put me down and him, Balder, and Thor all went back to their dorm. Then Apollo gave me a hug and left with his brother and uncle.

"Come on bro let's go!" Takeru calls out.

"No thank you. I would like to stay and talk to Fae." Tsukito tells his brother and I turn red.

"You guys can talk tomorrow before or after class. She needs to rest. She saw a lot of memories that probably made her upset and she's mentally tired. She needs time Tsukito." I knew he didn't listen because he was still sitting on a chair next to my bed watching me.

"I do not mind if he stays." I defend.

"I do not mind staying. I will let her sleep and not talk to her. She must rest." Tsukito comments. And I look at him surprised.

"Do whatever you want bro. You'll get killed." Takeru comments rudely and chuckles and I get angry and almost get out of my bed to slap him but Tsukito stops me.

"Takeru, that was very rude. Let Fae rest." Tsukito defends me. Takeru scoffs and leaves. Kaylee and Carmen then also leave.

"You didn't have to do that you know. I can defend myself you know." I comment.

"I know. But you need your rest and I don't want you to be angry and not rest." He responds.

"I'm fine. I don't need to rest." I say angrily.

"Yes you do. You're mentally tired. From the memories and not being able to do anything to get out of your head." He grabs my wrist and I blush.

"Why do you have my wrist?" He lifts up my wrist and looks at my hand.

"Your hands are very tiny, but graceful. It's really cute. How your wrists are very small along with your hands. And I know what you're thinking. Your palms are tiny, but you have long fingers. And your nails are very perfect." He wraps both of his hands around my one hand he has.

"What are you doing?" I stutter and blush real bad as he kisses my hand.

"Do you not like what I am doing? My father taught me that when a girl that you meet doesn't want to rest. Study one of her hands and wrap both hands around her one hand. And kiss it then it'll make her fall asleep." He explains and removes one of his hands off of my hand while his other hand is holding onto mine. He puts his hand on my cheek.

"Your hands are warm. They cover my whole cheek." I smile and put my other hand over his.

"Thank you. Are you tired yet?" He asks.

"A little. But not tired enough to fall asleep." He smiles and lays me back down and I fall asleep.

I had a dream that him and I were alone together. In my room. But it was different. Romantically different. But we were also with Apollo, Balder, and Loki.