Would I lie to you?

Romaro's pov
We were at the pizza parlour eating pizza when I realised realised Dee was mean mugging me. "What did I do now?" I sighed. "I realised something." She said. "What did you realise?" I questioned. "I haven't had a phone since the day after I met you. I also realised that I only have one pair of shoes,whoever you sent to get my things didn't do a good job." She smirked. "So you want a new phone and shoes?" I smiled. She nodded her head. "I'll pay for them, I got paid recently by my sexy ass boss." She said. "You work for me. Does that mean I'm your sexy ass boss?" I started laughing. "Don't call yourself sexy, you're head's big enough as it is." She kissed her teeth as I took her last slice of pizza. "Greedy ass." She mumbled under her breath. "What was that?" I asked, she is always testing me. "I didn't say anything. " Dee laughed,she stood up and put the money for the waiter to take on the table. I picked it up and handed it to her,she frowned at me. I sighed again " your not paying, I am, it's my treat. I'll also buy you the phone and the shoes." I don't know what it is about her but I just feel like I should give her the world, I feel like I'm the reason she's in this mess. I hope I'm not catching feelings,we live in a cold hearted world,there's no time for feelings.

In the car

"I'm too good for you, I'm way too good for you. You take my love for granted-" Dee was singing until I cut off the music. "What was that for?" She yelled. "That song is really annoying, anyways... we're at the mall." I said. She smiled and jumped out the car. Why do girls love shopping so much? "Where to first?" I asked. "Footlocker!" She yelled. "Okay, you can pick out three pairs of shoes." "Okay, thank you Romaro."

"That's $350 sir

"That's $350 sir." The cashier said. I handed him the money and gave Dee the bags. She jumped on me,hugging me from the front. "Meeting you was one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I'm glad that you're in my life." She whispered in my ear. After she said that I couldn't stop smiling, I must have looked like an idiot. I took her hand and led her inside the Apple store. "You don't have to get me an iPhone." Dee told me. "Only the best for the best. Go pick out which one you want." I said. Five minutes later, she came back with a rose gold iPhone six. I paid for it and we went home.

Dee's pov
I really am grateful that Romaro bought me all these things, he didn't have to but yet he chose to. I'm not going to forget what he said to me in the shop. "Only the best for the best." Does that mean that he thinks highly of me? I think I'm starting to fall for him. He's perfect, he's funny, loving, always there for people, he's- My thought was cut off by Romaro clearing his throat. "What did you say?" I asked. "I said what are you thinking about?" He questioned. "Nothing." I replied. I couldn't tell him I was thinking about him, he might not feel the same way. "I want to bake some cookies, come help me." I said,leading him into the kitchen. "Get the milk, eggs and the butter." He did as told. I bent over to get the flour and the sugar and some water. When I turned around I saw Romaro looking me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing ma." He replied, smirking. We made the cookies together, adding chocolate chip. I put them in the oven and when I turned round Romaro put flour on the top of my nose, I put some on his cheek. He threw some at me, I threw some back. "Okay, okay you won!" He surrendered,throwing his hands up in the air. "You have flour all over you." He laughed. "Here, let me help you clean it off." He leaned in with a wet towel but instead of the towel going on my face his lips did. The kiss was intense, I deepened it, making him pick me up. I wrapped my legs around him. Just as we were about to go further, the phone rang. Romaro sighed, putting me down and picking it up. "Hello?" He said. "Okay,we're on our way ." He hung up. "What's wrong? " I asked,taking the cookies out the oven. "It's Shavarn, he's been shot,he's in the ICU. He might not make it through the night." We got our things and went to the hospital, I guess we can finish off what we started at a later date.