Where?

Dee stayed up all night, wondering who was trying to kill her. She came up with the conclusion that it couldn't be Adrian, Deme,Shavarn or Reece because Deme and Shavarn were with Dee during the shooting and Adrian and Reece were at the hospital,whoever it was tried to shoot her.

Dee was watching the little box-like tv at the front of the hospital bed when she heard Reece enter the room. "Where were you?" Dee screamed at Reece, he left after Dee was almost killed, he didn't tell her or Adrian where he was going and it hurt Dee to be cut out of it all. "I'm sorry baby, I had to clear my head, I went to find answers but I didn't get any." Reece sighed, putting his head in his hands. Dee frowned, Reece had just given her two different excuses, things just weren't adding up.

Dee didn't want to ask for the truth, she had learned the hard way that the truth hurts a lot more than the lies. "Are you okay?" Dee asked. "BITCH, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?" Reece shouted at Dee, throwing the chair against he was sitting on against the wall. Dee flinched, she was scared of Reece.

"I'm sorry baby-" Dee intersected Reece. "Get out." She said, barely a whisper. "What?" Reece frowned. "GET OUT!" Dee shouted so loud, Reece had to put his hands over his ears. He nodded his head and walked out.

"Umm, I know I just left you but baby girl, I need to be by your side." Reece spoke through the phone.  "He's home." The woman replied. "No worries, you know your way to my house." Reece hung up,got in his car and drove home.

An: Sorry for the short chapter but it's just a filler