A year later

One year later

Cloud nine. Dee was on cloud nine as Byron's thick toungue slid in and out of Dee's vagina. Indescribable pleasure unfurled from Dee. Dee started to tremble and shake like an earthquake. Bryon's tongue slaps against Dee's body, making her coat his toungue in her honey. Bryon stood up, flashing Dee a wicked smile.

Byron thrusted his hips, rotating as Dee screamed, Byron kissed her mouth to quiten her, after all, they had company. His hips drill in to Dee, she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer. Dee's breath shorten, her legs begin to shake as she came, Byron not following long behind her.

"I'll set your bath." Byron smirked, knowing that Dee couldn't handle his dick. "Shut up!" Dee laughed as Byron put his clothes on and walked to the bathroom. Dee rolled over and thought about how much her life had changed since her and Byron got together, Dee had never been so happy. She smiled in to the pillow, she heard someone enter the room. Byron massaged Dee's ass,causing Dee to moan. "Your bath is ready." Bryon kissed her neck and picked her up bridal style. "I could've walked!" Dee protested as Byron lowered her in the bath. "Could you?" Byron raised his eyebrows. "No." Dee lowered her head. "Now get out." Dee giggled. "Girl you know I know your body better than you do." Byron laughed as he exited the bathroom.

**********************
Downstairs, Deme, Mahayma, Sarayah, Brandon, Shamaar and Tyrell were waiting for Dee and Byron. Dee came downstairs in high waisted ripped jeans, a grey long sleeved crop top and grey Addidas flux's. Byron came down, not too far behind, wearing a grey top, denim jeans and grey flux's. "Nasty ass!" Deme laughed. "But you like it nasty." Tyrell kissed her neck, Deme playfully punched him. "Y'all so corny." Mahayma rolled her eyes. "You made me ask you out while the sun set on a beach." Shamaar laughed.

Mahayma opened her mouth to talk when Dee started talking. "Leggo!" Dee strolled out the front door, putting her sunglasses on.

Half an hour later, they arrived at the fun fair. "Let's go on that!" Dee pointed at a ride that started off slow but halfway through the ride corkscrewed. "Uh uh!" Mahayma shook her head no. "You crazy!" Shamaar shook his head no, so did Brandon, Deme, Tyrell and Byron. "Rayah?" Dee pouted at Sarayah, Sarayah nodded her head. "I'm down for it." The two of them lined up for the ride.

"Look,there's the camera!" Sarayah pointed, Sarayah and Dee both struck a pose and got off the ride. They ran to check the picture. "We look sexy! I'm buying it!" Sarayah yelled, Sarayah was smiling with the dueces sign, Dee bit her bottom lip and chucked up the dueces sign. "That's how we roll." Dee hooked her arm in Sarayah's.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" All four girls screamed at once. "I want that giant teddy bear!" Dee screamed. "I want the gorilla!" Sarayah pouted. "I want the doggy!" Deme yelled. "I want the hello kitty!" Mahayma whined.

The boys sighed. The aim of the game was to get the basketball through the hoop three times, Byron succeeded, so did Tyrell. Brandon had to try twice to get it through, so did Shamaar. "You know I'd do anything for you Dee, I love you." Byron stated, Dee gasped and so did everybody else. "That's the first time you've ever told me that." Dee teared up. "I love you too." Dee kissed Byron, Byron smacked Dee's ass. Dee smirked as she grabbed her teddy bear.

A little light skinned girl with long curly brown hair and big brown eyes ran in to Dee's leg. She couldn't have been any older than one. Dee bent down to the child's level. "Hey baby girl, where's your mummy?" Dee asked,the girl shrugged her shoulders. "Samara? Where are you?" A woman called in the distance. "Samara, is that your name?" Dee questioned, the girl nodded her head. "Okay Samara-" Dee stopped talking when she heard a gasp come from behind her.

She turned around to see a woman who looked like her hair hadn't seen a comb in years, she smelled odd and her clothes were ripped. Dee looked closely at her face. A wave of recognition hit her like a ton of bricks. "Well, hello Sanaa."