Plans

"Wake up!" Samara giggled as she jumped on Dee. "I'm up, I'm up!" Dee groaned and sat up when Sanaa entered the room. "Samara, stop being so annoying! Go in to the living room while I have a chat with Dee." Sanaa sat on the edge of the bed, Samara jumped up and walked out slowly, dragging her feet.

When Samara had completely left the room, Sanaa started to talk. "Dee, it's Samara's birthday tomorrow. I booked the hall about a month ago but because of the,well... recent circumstances I haven't had the chance to get all the preparations. Could I leave Sammy with you while I collect the cake?"

"Of course." Dee smiled. "The only thing I wanted to do was check up on Deme but I'll take Sammy with me, I'm in no rush to get home." Dee sighed, sagging her shoulders. "You can stay here for as long as you like,you know that right?" Sanaa hugged Dee, again Dee let out a huge sigh. "I know, but I've got to go home at some point." Dee pushed her hair out of her face and got out of bed. "I'm going to wash Sammy, then I'm going to go home, can I borrow some clothes?" Dee asked. "I'll put them on the bed." Sanaa smiled before Dee walked out of the room and to the bathroom.

When Dee came out the bath she called for Samara. "Sammy, come and get washed." Samara's eyes were fixed to Powerpuff girls. "Sammy, come on." Dee said slightly louder, Samara didn't move. Dee laughed and threw Samara over her shoulder, Samara squealed with laughter.

Ten minutes later, Samara jumped out of the bath and ran in to her room. "Samara! You wasn't finished washing!" Dee yelled after her. "Yes I am!" Samara replied. "Are you sure?" Dee shouted. "No!" Samara yelped innocently, Dee shook her head, laughed and entered Samara's room.

"What are you going to wear?" Dee queried, Samara pointed to the outfit on the bed proudly. "Did you pick it out?" Samara nodded her head, she had picked out a red and black checkered shirt, a leather skirt and black and red Jordan air 4's.

"Come on, you're staying with me for the night, go give mummy a kiss and then let's go." Dee bent down to Samara's height and put both of Samara's French braids over her shoulder. Ten minutes later, Samara ran back to Dee. "Let's go." Samara laughed.

"Where are we going?" Samara asked as she realised that Dee didn't have her car. "We're going to my house, I don't have my car so it looks like we're going to have to get the bus." Dee smiled half heartedly. "It's okay, I've been on the bus loads of times, when mummy didn't have a home we went everywhere on the bus, we even slept on them." Samara giggled as if she had just shared a funny joke but her words filled Dee's eyes with tears.

************
Dee put her key in her front door, hoping Byron wouldn't be home. "Hey boy!" Dee reached down and stroked Blu, her puppy. "Dee?" Byron walked towards the door with only a pair of shorts on. "I need my car keys." Dee said in a voice barely audible. "Where are you going?" Byron smiled at Dee, trying to make an effort. "To visit Deme and Tyrell." Dee brushed him and made her way upstairs, Samara sat down in the living room, watching tv.

Dee started to get changed back in to her own clothes. "Can I come with you?" Byron sat on the bed. "I don't see why not,they're your friends too." Dee shrugged. Quicker than lightening, Byron had Dee against the wall, kissing lightly down her neck. "Don't shut me out, I'm sorry baby girl. I shouldn't have said what I said, I know it was only a day but what's a king without his queen? What's Clyde without Bonnie? I'm sorry baby girl, let me make it up to you." Byron placed Dee on the bed.

"Samara's downstairs." Dee giggled as Byron planted kisses on her stomach. "And we were going to see Deme." Dee said when he got lower. "All in good time." Byron chuckled.