Samara

Samara was painting a picture, her fingers, clothes and the ends of her hair were coated in paint. "Samara, someone's here to pick you up, honey." The nursery staff said. Samara picked up her painting and ran to the door. "Grandad,look!" Samara grinned.

"What's this?" Adrian bent down to Samara's height. "That's me, that's mummy and that's daddy." Samara pointed them out, Adrian saw another blob. "Who's that?" He asked. "That's you, you're in the corner because mummy doesn't like you." Samara giggled.

"But I like you." Samara hugged him. "Let's go Mara." Adrian picked her up.

"So how was nursery?" Adrian asked. "Boring, they didn't even let me go outside!" Samara pouted. "Why?" Adrian frowned. "Because I pushed a boy because he pushed me." Samara folded her arms.

Adrian laughed and put Samara down, he bent down to face her. "It's all good sweetie,he got what was coming to him." Adrian looked up and saw a police man in front of him.

"I need to have a word with the child." The tubby police man said. "Not without me." Adrian stood up straight. "It doesn't involve you." The police man frowned. "She's my grandchild, of course it involves me!" Adrian shouted. "Then I need the both of you to come with me."

"What for?" Adrian frowned.

"For the Murders of Brandon Shey, Reece King and Sarayah Meyers."