Club

Deme,Mahayma,Shamaar,Tyrell, Dee and Byron piled out of the cinema.

"Nasty. You two are nasty." Deme flustered, Mahayma burst out laughing. Shamaar rubbed her inner thigh, Mahayma slapped his hand away. "Don't even try it." Mahayma rolled her eyes.

"Dee,you're walking funny." Tyrell laughed as Byron placed Dee on his back. "That's how you know I got that good-" Byron was cut off. "Shut up." Dee yawned. "You tired?" Mahayma laughed even more. Shamaar frowned at Mahayma, her mood was changing faster than a light switch. "Mahayma, what are you laughing at?" Byron raised his eyebrows, looking Mahayma up and down. "Nothing." Mahayma snapped.

"Umm, so...." Deme intervened. "I want to get drunk, who's up for clubbing?" Dee smiled, wiggling her eyebrows. "Yeah,why not?" Deme said, looking at Tyrell with puppy dog eyes, Tyrell nodded his head. "I'm down." Shamaar and Byron dap each other,Dee jumped off of Byron's back. "Nah, I want to stay home. I want pizza and sleep." Mahayma yawned. "I'll stay with you." Shamaar kissed Mahayma's forehead.

"No. Umm, I kind of, umm, I wanted to take Samara home and just chill." Mahayma shrugged, everybody turned their heads towards Mahayma, the incredulity clear across their faces. "Are you alright?" Shamaar felt Mahayma's forehead. "Yeah, I just feel bad about what I said to Sanaa, I want to do her a favour." Mahayma smiled.

"May? Feeling bad? Doing favours?" Dee staggered and fake fainted. "May May, are you okay? First you feel ill, then the mood swings and now this. What is up? Are you pregnant?" Dee asked. "Dee, I'm not pregnant. Mother nature told me yesterday." Mahayma rolled her eyes again, all the boys looked at each other, confused. "I'm on my period." Mahayma barked. "Ohh!" Tyrell,Shamaar and Byron said in unison.

After a stop at KFC,they all arrived at Dee and Byron's house. "Okay, go home, come back here at half seven. Bring spare clothes because, let's face it, you guys hardly ever leave here." Byron chuckled. "Mahayma,you too." Dee smiled. "I'm going to call Sanaa." Dee walked out of the room.

At half seven on the dot, Mahayma, Shamaar, Sanaa and Samara strolled in to Dee and Byron's house. "Why aren't you two changed?" Dee pointed at Shamaar and Sanaa. "Why aren't you two changed?" Shamaar challenged, pointing at Dee and Byron. "Touchè." Dee chuckled as the doorbell sung, announcing the arrival of Deme and Tyrell.

Everybody went off to get changed.

"Are you ready yet?" Dee yelled. "We're all downstairs!" Sanaa replied.

Deme wore a high neck,middle split black maxi dress that fit her body perfectly,with black, suede, oppose strap heels,her ombre hair lightly curled. Tyrell wore a black t-shirt, black jeans and black Nike Air Max 90's, he ran a hand through black curly hair. Sanaa wore a baby blue bodycon skirt co ord with cut out sides with white gladiator heels and her weave was bone straight. Shamaar wore a burgundy t-shirt, white trousers and burgundy and white Addidas Flux's, his gold grills on his bottom teeth gleaming whenever he spoke. Dee's outfit consisted of a white, mesh,bardot,off the shoulder dress that stopped mid thigh, with it she wore almond toed heels and her hair hung in waves. Byron wore a white t-shirt, white jeans and yellow boot Timberlands.

"Damn, our squad slays!" Dee laughed after uploading the picture they had taken moments before onto instagram. "Let's go!" Deme, Tyrell, Shamaar, Byron and Dee left the house, Sanaa lingered back.

"Sammy, be a good girl, come give me a kiss, I'll see you later." Sanaa kissed Samara and walked out the door.

The music in the club was so loud, nobody could hear their own thoughts. Byron nodded his head, gesturing for Dee to join him on the dance floor, Dee grabbed Tyrell and Deme's hand, dragging them with her to the dance floor.

Charli Black's whine and Kotch started playing. Dee and Deme both started twerking. Not soon after they started dancing, a crowd started gathering around the bar. Sanaa could be heard, Deme and Dee ran over.

Sanaa was fighting against two rachet-looking girls, Sanaa had one in each hand and it was obvious she was winning. Then another girl jumped in. Without hesitation, Dee jumped in, knocking the girl out cold with one punch. Deme grabbed one of the girls from under Sanaa's arm. Deme punched the girl, momentarily stunning her,then Deme slammed the girl in to the floor. Just before Deme knocked her out, a set of hands from the back of the room started clapping.

The person who was clapping took a step forward, it was a brown skinned woman with long, curly hair. She had big,brown doe eyes and a body most men would break their neck to look at.

"Wow. What a performance." She carried on clapping, shaking her head. "What do you want Marie?" Dee rolled her eyes. "What a nice way to greet your big sister." Marie pouted. "Hello little sister." Marie waved. "I-" Dee was cut off. "Not you Dee, her." Marie pointed a perfect, manicured finger. It pointed to Sanaa.