park

"By.,put me down!" Dee shrieked, Byron span her around faster. "When you admit who's better, I'll put you down. "Byron chuckled. "I am, I'm better than you!" Dee giggled adamantly.

Byron put her down on the grass. "I'm better, the only reason I put you down is because I got dizzy." Byron's smile made Dee grin from ear to ear. "Mummy? Can I get an ice cream?" Samara gave Sanaa puppy dog eyes. "What did I tell you?" Sanaa put a hand on her hip.

"Oh come on Sanaa, don't be a spoilt sport. Come here Sammy, I'll get you an ice cream." Deme picked up Samara. "I'll come with you." Tyrell took Deme's hand ,they walked down the sandy coloured pebbled path and turned the corner.

"You guys give in to her so easily,she's one, tell her no!" Sanaa giggled as she sat down on the grass. "Yo, shut up, this song is one of the greatest throwbacks!" Dee shouted, reaching over Byron and turning up the speaker.

"Yo I'm the same little girl that grew up next door to you,
Went through all the things a teenage girl goes through,
Hangin' out all night breaking my curfew.
When my daddy hit the door I gave my momma the blues,
Used two spend my time blazin' lazin' days away."

"Okay Dee, you can shut up now." Sanaa rolled her eyes and smiled. "Why should I shut up, you little- wait. This is my bit!" Dee yelled.

"I'm Ms. Dy-na-mi-tee hee!"

Dee's singing was interrupted by a loud scream in the distance and the sound of a gun shot.

Everybody looked at one another. "It's probably just a bunch of wanna be gangsters trying to show off." Mahayma shrugged it off. "Nothing to do with us. I hope nobody got hurt but as I said before, it's not our business." Mahayma put on her sunglasses.

Another scream was heard. Samara came running down the hill, as fast as her little legs would carry her.

Sanaa sat up, sensing something was wrong,she ran to Samara. "Sammy? Sammy, where's uncle Ty and auntie Dem Dems?" Sanaa asked as Samara started crying.

Samara didn't say anything, just cried. Dee jumped up and grabbed Samara's hand. "Sammy, I need you to show me where you last saw them,okay?" Samara did as told, she broke in to a run,everybody followed .

Samara took them to where the ice cream van was but there was no sign of Tyrrell and Deme. "Sammy where are-" "There." Byron and Samara whispered at the same time.

Dee's eyes landed on a bloody figure who lay still on the floor. The face was a mess, blood smeared all over, the nose twisted at an odd angle,the mouth slightly open. The body was even worse, bruises blanketed their skin, deep knife wounds everywhere her eyes landed.

"Tyrell? Tyrell wake up!" Shamaar yelled, throwing himself down next to Tyrell. "Shamaar, be quiet." Dee could see that tears were sticking Tyrell's thick black eyelashes together. Tyrell was crying, his cry sounded like an injured animal.

"They took her." He howled. "Who?" Mahayma asked. "I tried, Dee, I tried my best but they were too strong. I tried and I failed to help her. I heard her scream my name but I couldn't get up, he continued stabbing me and, now she's gone. It's all my fault. Deme's gone."

Behind The Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें