love hate.

Dee ran to her room, she sat behind her piano, Dee screamed and shouted a lot but the only time she really expressed how she felt was when she was singing.

Play song in mm

"Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her"

Dee felt a pair of hands lift her up, she screamed and cried. "Let me go Reece, Let me go!" She screamed, Reece didn't listen, he pulled her to him as she cried. "Get off me! You lied to me! Why did you lie?" She cried.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've told you the truth." Reece tried to hold Dee. "Was she your first love? Do you still love her, is that why you tried to kiss her?" Dee pulled away from him and sat on her bed. "Dee, Deme was kidnapped, just like Shavarn but it was my fault. We had just broken up, she stormed out of my car and I let her go. The next day, she was taken, I couldn't stop telling myself that it was my fault. Then when I saw her today, I was so happy that she was back, I didn't have to feel guilty anymore. She has Shavarn and I have you, I know I'm moving too fast but Dee, I love you. That's why I tried to kiss Deme, I was scared, I had never loved anyone before you came into my life and I didn't know what to do." Reece sighed, rubbing his neck back. "Is that why you saved me? Did you save me because you didn't want to feel guilty knowing that you could've saved me?" Dee asked, Reece nodded. "I'm sorry, baby girl, I really do love you." He sat on Dee's bed next to her. "Show me." Dee asked. "What? " Reece looked in Dee's eyes.  "Show me how much you love me."

"Okay, tomorrow I will pay for you and your girls to go get whatever you want to get done, then when you come home we can go out to dinner but tonight? Tonight is all for us." Reece kissed Dee and layed her on the bed.