Excuse me?

1 week later
An: in case you didn't figure it out,the crew's colours are grey and white

Romaro had tapped Montana's phone, he figured out who she was talking to, it turned out that Montana had been talking to the leader of the black and white gang. What the leader looked like and who he was,was unknown but Romaro did figure out where his trap was. "Let's go!" Romaro shouted through the house, they were about to go invade the trap,the visit was long overdue. "Did everyone pack their things?" Terri asked, they knew that when they came back they would have to move, Santana and Mario were now enemies and since they knew were they lived,it was unsafe.

After an hour of driving around they found the trap. "Brooke,Dee and Tyrese, you're coming in,get yourself strapped up. Terri,Kevin, Santana and Brandon, wait in here, if we're not back in the next ten minutes come in as back up." Romaro ordered as Brooke, Dee and Tyrese armed themselves with pistols and ammo. "Are you for real?" Tyrese asked as Brooke and Dee put a pistol in their bras. "You never know when you're going to need an extra gun." Dee smirked. "Okay,leggo."

The four of them walked in,shooting any and everything in sight. "Dee,behind you!" Romaro shouted, Dee turned around and shot a man directly in his head. "Thanks babe." She smiled at Romaro. Brooke and Tyrese looked worried. "What's wrong?" Dee frowned. "We're out of ammo." More people approached them, dressed from head to toe in black and white. Dee grabbed a gun, turned it around and hit someone around the head. "Then do it the old fashion way." She shouted.

They were outnumbered by many but they wasn't going down without a fight. Surprisingly, the black and white gang didn't attack them, just surrounded them. "Why aren't they attacking?" Brooke asked. "Because, I told them not to." A figure came out from a different room, he was about 6ft, his face was hidden by a hood. "Why do I know your voice?" Dee took a foot forward,not being fazed by the dozens of people in front of her,just wanting to know who was behind the mask.

Romaro grabbed her back. "What are you doing?" He shouted. "Mmm, Dee Dee, just wants to take a closer look, there isn't anything wrong with that." The hooded man said. "Who are you? Why do you know who I am?" Dee yelled in frustration. The man removed his hood. "Baby girl, I helped raise you." He smiled. "What the hell? Is that really you?" Dee squinted her eyes, Brooke, Tyrese and Romaro looked at her dazed. "You know who he is?" Brooke said. "Guys... meet my dad."