cinema

Dee awoke to silence. What if Sammy was taken? What if Byron was hurt? What if....
D"ee sat up, immediately assuming the worst. "Everything's alright." Byron laughed, Dee looked around for him and saw him at the other side of the bed, getting changed. "Where's Sammy?" Dee asked. "Sanaa picked her up early,she also had to take a rain check on taking us out, right now it's just you and I." Byron grabbed Dee's waist, pulling her on top of him.

He showered Dee's neck with kisses,slowly pulling up her top, when the doorbell rang. "Ignore it." Dee bit her lip. The bell stopped ringing and the front door was opened and shut. Dee frowned at Byron. "Shamaar has a key." Byron sighed in exasperation. "Go in the shower, I'll see what he wants." Byron kissed Dee one last time before Dee hopped off of his lap and walked towards the bathroom.

Byron thudded downstairs and walked in towards the source of noise. Byron walked in to find Deme, Mahayma, Shamaar and Tyrell ransacking through the refrigerator. When Byron walked in almost everybody in the room froze, Deme hid the packet of strawberries behind her back whereas Mahayma frankly didn't care, she carried on glugging down the carton of orange juice. Byron burst out laughing at the sight of them all.

"Get your dumb asses out of my kitchen!" Byron cracked up as they all ran out of the kitchen.

"What did I miss?" Dee asked as everyone ran in to the living room. "Nothing.... We wanted to know if you two wanted to come cinema with us." Deme explained, putting another strawberry in her mouth. Dee looked at Byron. "We're down, let's go." Byron smiled as they all walked out of the house.

"Who's driving?" Dee asked, everyone took a step back, leaving Deme forward. "For real?" Deme whined. "Sorry baby." Tyrell kissed Deme as he climbed in to the backseat.

Twenty minutes later, they pulled up outside the cinema. Terrell started chuckling silently to himself. "What?" Mahayma asked. "Look, we're all wearing the same outfit." Tyrell laughed as they all looked at each other. They all wore a white top and black shorts with the word bulls and underneath the number 68 in red with a black outline.

"What are we going to watch and more importantly, where's the nachos?" Shamaar looked around. "Let's watch Central intelligence." Dee said. "Let's hurry up and go in the cinema, my stomach feels weird." Mahayma stumbled back, Dee and Deme ran to her sides. "You good?" Dee asked, Mahayma nodded.

"Dee come here." Byron smirked, sitting two rows behind everybody else. "The cinema's basically empty." Dee frowned as she popped a nacho in her mouth. "Yeah, it is." Byron smiled, rubbing Dee's inner thigh. Without thinking, Dee let out a small moan. "Byron we're in a cinema!" Dee said, trying, and failing,to hold in her moans.

"I know but there's only us two and Deme, Mahayma, Tyrell and Shamaar in here." Byron bit Dee's earlobe as his hand slipped in to her panties.

"Byron-" Dee whispered. "Shhh, remember, we're in a cinema, you need to be quiet."