Shamaar

Shamaar was dragged down to the police station for interrogation. Shamaar was put in a windowless interrogation room with only his thoughts to keep him company. Shamaar stared at the blank wall as the hard plastic chair dug in to him. He put an arm on the table in front of him and let out a sigh.

He drummed his fingers on the table as he looked at the wall. "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to get back to my girlfriend." Shamaar stood up and pushed the chair back. "Sit." A voice boomed through the speakers. "Nah,I'll pass." Shamaar chuckled. A short white man who resembled a pig walked in to the room.

"I said, sit." Shamaar sat. "Just tell me why you did it." The man asked. "What did I do?" Shamaar ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "Why did you kill three innocent people?" The man shook his head. "Who died? I didn't kill anybody." Shamaar shrugged. "We've had tip offs and endless bits of evidence and it all comes back to you." The stout man brang out three pictures.

"Do you know these people?" In front of Shamaar was an image of Brandon, Reece and Sarayah. "Should I?" Shamaar yawned. "What was you doing on the first of July 2016?" The man raised an eyebrow. "The usual." Shamaar chuckled. "What's your usual?" He queried. "I was deep stroking your mum." Shamaar let out a hearty laugh.

The detective leaned over the table when another detective walked in. "Detective Snout, keep your cool." The detective that strolled in was a lot younger than the other Detective. "I'm sorry for my partner's rudeness but please, you've got to tell us something." Shamaar kept his head bowed. "Can you look at me?" Shamaar still kept his head bowed. "Shamaar, is there something you need to tell us?" The younger detective said. "Yes." Shamaar nodded and sighed.

"I don't know how to tell you this.. you're going to have a brother." Shamaar lifted his head up. "What?" Detective Stout said. "It's nice to finally meet you son." Shamaar smirked, Detective Stout lounged for Shamaar's throat but was hastily pulled back. "Step out, take a breather." The younger detective nodded as Detective Stout slammed the door shut.

"Now I'm done playing games." The detective snapped, Shamaar leaned back in his chair. "Tell me what you know and then I'll tell you a little secret." The detective had an evil grin on his face. "Detective..." Shamaar wavered off. "Collins." The detective nodded. "Detective Collins, I honestly do not know a clue about any of this, I just want to go home to my girlfriend and my warm bed." Shamaar rubbed his temple.

"I've got a little secret to tell you about your girlfriend, did she tell you she was pregnant?" Detective Collins' smile widened. "I'm having a child?" Shamaar frowned. "There's a fifty percent chance it's yours." The detective stifled a giggle. "You see, she left your warm bed and I got a phone call asking her to meet me outside her house and believe me, it wasn't the first time. So I picked her up and asked her what was wrong but she didn't want to talk, nope she wanted this dick. I was in her for at least a couple hours,boy does that girl have a pair of lungs on her. I released my warm hot seed right in to her stomach because she preferred it raw and do you know what the sickest thing was? She had a shower in which we had even more sex, she slipped on her clothes and I drove her right back in to your arms. I bet you cuddled up next to her when she slipped in to your bed, I bet you even had sex a couple hours later. All I can say is, she was back in my bed by noon the next day." Detective Collins chuckled.

"Your lying." Shamaar spat. "Am I really?" Detective Collins pouted. "She's really good at riding isn't she, I had my arms on the headboard and I let her do her thing." Detective Collins whispered. "Now you can give me evidence because you see she never loved you, she was never yours, she was ours." Detective Collins shrugged his shoulders.

"I understand you're not ready to talk, I'll come back for you in a couple hours." Detective Collins walked out of the door. Shamaar stared at the blank wall as a tear dripped down his face.