New home

"Dee. Dee. Dee! Wake up!" Brandon shook Dee gently, he was tired too,the quicker they got home,the quicker they could all sleep. Dee stirred, when she realised where she was she got off of the plane, leaving Brandon to get her bags as well as his.

"Brandon! How are we getting there? You're the only one who knows where we're going,plus, our cars are back in Jamaica." Dee whined. "I shipped them over. My car is parked in the airport parking lot." Brandon, Deme and Dee all slowly walked in the direction of the car park, Mahayma was energetic, she had a spring in her step.

"I'm not getting in the car if Brandon's driving,he's practically sleepwalking!" Deme yawned. Brandon opened his mouth to speak but only a yawn came out. "Follow the sat nav." Brandon gave Mahayma the keys.

"Mahayma slow down! You're either going to kill us or crash my car!" Brandon yelled as Mahayma laughed and turned the radio up. "And we can't stop and we won't stop!" Mahayma took her hands of the wheel, Brandon made a cross on his body and closed his eyes. "Please don't let me die today." Brandon prayed.

"OH MY GOSH! Is this our house?" Mahayma screamed, Deme woke up and covered her ears, Dee stayed fast asleep. Brandon gave Deme the house keys. "Open the door, Mahayma grab the bags." Brandon opened the car door and grabbed some bags, Mahayma did the same.

Brandon walked back to the car. "Dee, wake up." Dee didn't stir. "Dee, come on." Still, Dee didn't wake up. Brandon let out a sigh, he picked her up and carried her bridal style in to the biggest bedroom. He placed her on the bed, he stroked her long curly hair. Brandon knew he should leave and go to his room but he was so tired. Brandon wrapped his arms around Dee's waist and fell asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow.