Cafe

"We need to find a better meeting place." Deme chuckled. "Agreed." Dee sighed. "What's wrong?" Deme asked as she watched Dee bite in to her chocolate indulgent cake. "Mahayma, I don't know what to do." Dee shrugged. "What did she do?" Deme sipped her tea. "She kissed Byron and well, let's just say she wanted to do more than just kiss him." Dee felt a warm tear drop. "She told you this?" Deme sipped her tea some more. "No, Byron did, Deme he wouldn't lie to me, I know he wouldn't." Dee put her head in her hands, Deme patted her back. "Of course he wouldn't." Deme smiled.

"I mean, I know she's going through a rough time but why Byron, why my boyfriend? Why not a stranger she met at a bar, a neighbour that lives on her road, why not anybody else apart from Byron?" Dee was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Byron's a nice,kind man, sometimes people take kindness for weakness." Deme shrugged. "I understand she's going through a rough time, she broke up with a mad man and again, who almost gets hurt? Me. Deme, I'm fed up of being in the cross fire, I'm fed up with being hurt just because I'm around people and I'm fed up of having my family at risk!"' Dee screamed, heads turned around to look at her. "Stop watching me!" Dee shouted, as quickly as they turned, the heads went back to what they were doing before.

"Calm down Dee, look, let's get out of here. How about we do something, just the two of us. We can get our nails done and then we can go shopping for baby clothes." Deme stood up, Dee did the same.

"Fine but we have to stop at McDonald's first." Dee walked over to her new matte black Lamborghini Aventador. "You have a thing for Lambo's,don't you?" Deme shook her head. "You have a thing about not shutting up, don't you?" Dee retorted.

"Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream
Know what I mean

Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I'm a fiend
Gettin' freaky in my Bentley limousine
It's even better when it's with ice cream"

Peaches & Cream by 112 ft. P Diddy boomed through the car speakers. "This was my song!" Deme shouted. "It's one of the freakiest songs ever made." Dee giggled as she pulled up outside McDonald's drive thru. "Can I get a plain Mcflurry and a beef burger with pickles?"Dee ordered. "Do you want anything?" Dee turned to Deme who shook her head. "Anything else?" The cashier asked. "No thank you."

"If you drive through to the next bit, you will get your food, have a nice day." Dee collected her food. "So where-"Deme cut herself off as she screwed her face in disgust. "Dee that's disgusting!" Deme gagged as Dee added the pickles in to her ice cream, Dee then dipped her burger in to the ice cream and then she bit in to it.

"I'm so sorry Deme, I couldn't help it." Dee shrugged as she took the ice cream spoon and dug it in to the ice cream. "Nah, I think you've put me off of McDonald's, Dee it stinks!" Deme held her nose. "Deme, drive me home please,  I feel terrible." Dee whispered. "J don't blame you." Dee got out of the car and Deme slid across the seat.

"So what are you going to do about May?" Deme asked. "Nothing. It was a mistake, she's under a lot of pressure, I get it but if she ever pulls a stunt like this again, I will make her bleed from body parts she didn't even know she had." Dee wiped away a bead of sweat.

"I'm really hot,aren't you hot?" Dee pulled her clothes off of her sweaty body,  Deme wound down the window. "No wind it up, it's cold all of a sudden." Dee shivered. Deme pulled up outside Dee and Byron's house. "Are you okay?" Deme asked.

Dee didn't reply, her eyes couldn't focus, it was as if she was under water, she clung on to the door. "Byron! Byron,come out here now! Something's wrong with Dee!" Deme screamed, Byron ran out of the house. Dee staggered out of the car. "I-I don't feel so good." Dee's eyes shut and her knees bent as she dropped face down unconscious.