the next day

Terri's pov 9am
I woke up in Tyrese's arms, I don't remember him coming in my m last night but I don't mind laying with him, it wouldn't be the first time.

Flash back to the night Shavarn died
I couldn't stop crying, Tyrese was holding my hand, trying to comfort me but he was driving at the same time. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to." I said. "I want to stay." He replied as we pulled into my driveway. "It's going to be okay, we're all here for you. I'm not leaving you unless I have to." He told me. We entered my house and just sat down in silence. "Are you hungry?" He asked, I shook my head no and started to walk upstairs. He grabbed my hand,making me turn round to face him. "Well you need to eat." He urged. "Why do you care if I eat or not? We're not even that close." I spat, he looked hurt, I instantly regretted what I had said. " I care because.... well... I like you, I always have." He looked down. "But I doubt you feel the same way and I know, right now was probably the worst time to tell you-" I cut him off by kissing him, I didn't know what I was doing but it felt right. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and carried on kissing him.

Back to present
I haven't left his side since that day, we're not together. We know that there are consequences if we get together but sometimes things are worth the consequences.