Bed.

Reece laid Dee on the bed, kissing her all over her body. He pulled down her Victoria secret lace underwear. Reece was nine inches, he slowly slid in to Dee, he felt her stiffen her body. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, concerned. Dee shook her head no. He deepened his strokes, Dee dug her fingers in to his back, trying to relieve the pain as it was only the second time she had ever had sex.

Reece

She was so tight, it felt so nice. I went harder, pushing myself inside of her. I knew Dee was about to climax because she started to lose her breath and her legs started shaking, I smiled and shortened my strokes. "I love you Dejarnè Reed." I whispered in her ear as she climaxed. "I love you too." She replied. I pulled out and started kissing her body again, I played with her womanhood,she started squirming. I licked my lips as I dove in.

Dee was on cloud nine, she grabbed my head, pulling me closer to her body. She played with my curls as pleasure shot through her body. "Mmm." She mumbled. I stopped what I was doing and smiled at Dee. She got out of bed and put on one of my t-shirts, she looked so sexy. "Come back here!" I laughed, I don't know why she put on clothes, they would just end up on the floor like the rest of them.