shopping

"Why is it that whenever I wake up, you're right beside me?" Dee yawned, Brandon sat up, his hands still around Dee's waist. Brandon shrugged, he knew the reason why but he didn't want to enlighten Dee with the details just yet.

"Leggo." Dee jumped out of bed, clicked her fingers and pointed to the door. Deme and Mahayma were already ready to leave,when Mahayma saw Dee she put on her grey, white and turquoise Nike Air max 90's. Deme put on her khaki Supply and Demand coat and her khaki camouflage Addidas flux's. "Brandon, where's my car?" Dee asked as she put on her black bomber jacket.

"In the garage." Brandon walked outside,followed by the three girls. "Oh and Dee.... I might have crashed your car last week-" Brandon smiled. "Wha-" "So I bought you a new one." Brandon slowly opened the garage, revealing a red Lambourghini Huracan. Dee let out a scream, she jumped up and down before jumping in to Brandon's arms. Dee wrapped her legs around Brandon, kissing his forehead, Brandon laughed at Dee. Mahayma and Deme whispered between the two of them.

Dee hopped in to the driver's seat, Mahayma sat in the front passenger seat, leaving Deme and Brandon in the back. Dee drove down the road faster than a speeding bullet. With you by drake started playing. "It's about us right now,girl where you going?" They all sung. Dee cut off the engine, stopping the song.

"Sorry to be the practical one but remember, we need to buy toothbrushes, toilet paper, toothpaste and towels for the bathroom. We need kitchen roll and groceries for the kitchen." Dee said as she excited the car, the others did the same.

Deme went to get the groceries and Brandon went to get the things for the kitchen,leaving Mahayma and Dee to get the bathroom things, they planned to meet back up at the checkout.

"Wow Dee, can you not reach them?" Mahayma laughed as Dee's 5'8 figure tiptoed to reach the toothbrushes on the top shelf. "No, I give up." Dee shook head when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, here." A deep, baritone voice came from behind Dee, Dee turned around and saw a six foot man, he was lightskinned, his eyes were a deep chocolate brown,he had a slight moustache and beard.

Dee bit her lip without realising. The man burst out laughing. "Yeah you're sexy too. My names Byron."He held out his hand and Dee shook it, Dee took in tall macular body. "I'm Dee, how old are you?" Dee questioned. Byron opened his mouth to talk when another man made his way over. The other man was mix race, his black curly hair dyed honey brown at the ends of his high top, he had big lips and brown eyes. "I'm nineteen, this is my friend Shamaar, he's nineteen too. How old are you two?" Byron smiled, displaying a set of perfect teeth. "Eighteen." Dee smiled, fixing her jeans. Byron bit his lip when he caught a glimpse of Dee's ass, Shamaar's eyes were fixed on Mahayma.

"Well, tomorrow night, a new club is opening. Why don't you and all your friends go? I mean, we're going to be there and we would love to see you again. Can i get your number, you know, to text you the details?" Byron rubbed the back of his neck, signalling his nervousness. Dee handed him her rose gold iPhone as he gave her his gold iPhone. "Yeah,you do that." Dee laughed as they gave each other back their phones.

"See you tomorrow, hopefully." Byron smirked as Dee and Mahayma walked to the checkout.

Behind The Scenesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें