Liar,Liar

Romaro knew he had been caught out, he felt guilty and ashamed but part of him was happy. The girl he had sex with was his new girlfriend, Yazmine. He knew he shouldn't have had a relationship with Yazmine, especially while him and Dee were still together but he liked Yazmine, she was a chill,innocent, quiet girl, the complete opposite of Dee.

***********

Dee was still standing at the door, frozen on the spot, her tears were falling. When Dee came to her senses she walked round to the walk in closet and packed up all her things, she took them into another room. Dee took off her coat, inside she saw Reece's number, she knew it was stupid and dangerous but she called him. "Who is this?" He asked. "Umm,hey Reece." Dee replied. "What up ma? You seem upset. You need me to come get you? I've got three houses,all full with security, just say the word and you can stay in one. Umm..with me if you want." Dee could hear the worriedness in his voice. "Could I, please? I  kinda don't want to be in the same house as my ex boyfriend." Dee started crying. "Ex?" He sounded shocked, Dee started crying harder.  "I'll be there in five minutes." "Thank you. I'll see you then." Dee smiled. "Bye ma." Reece said,Dee hung up the phone. She picked up all of her clothes and fitted them in to three bags, she did the same with her shoes when she heard a car honk.

Dee walked to the car, leaving the house door open. "Ma,you might as well take all your stuff, unless you planning on coming back?" Reece asked, he reached over and opened her car door. "Hell no, I'm not coming back here! But then again.... I don't know you that well..." Dee rubbed her neck back. "Don't be scared ma, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not that type of guy. If we gon' be living together we gon' get to know each other." Reece smiled, his smile was so charming, it made Dee weak at the knees. "I'm gonna go get the rest of my things,I'll be back." She ran back in the house.

"Dee!" Romaro called grabbing Dee's arm. "Touch me again and I'll shoot you. Bye Terri, bye boys, I'll see you soon." Dee picked up her bags and walked to Reece's car, Reece got out and helped her put her things in the boot. "Come on ma,let's get you to your new house." Reece smiled at Dee as they got in the car.

"Reece keep your eyes on the road!" Dee laughed. "Sorry ma, you're just so beautiful." Reece licked his lips. "And that ass!" He whispered, Dee laughed even harder. "Oh you heard that?" He chuckled. "We're here now,here, unlock the door, I'll get you're things." He handed her the key.

1 hour later

Dee and Reece were playing around when Dee's phone started ringing. "Hel-" "Turn to Fox news." Terri snapped. "Why-" "just do it, bye." She hung up on Dee, Dee kissed her teeth and turned to Fox news. The news reporter started up. "Just new, Samuel "Casper" Michaels has just been found dead. The reporter on scene said he was stabbed to death-" Reece turned of the tv. "Did you do that?" Dee raised her eyebrows. "Nah, Casper had a lot of enemies, I'm not suprised." Reece shrugged. Dee yawned. "You tired ma?"Reece smirked. Dee nodded her head but layed on Reece's arm. "I've been alone for two months, I don't want to be alone anymore." Dee started crying, Reece looked shocked. "Baby girl, don't cry,I'll stay with you, go get changed and you can sleep in my bed."

Dee got changed in to white Nike gym shorts and a black tank top. Dee was halfway through brushing her teeth when she felt a pair of arms around her waist. Reece grabbed his toothbrush."You ready to go to sleep?" Dee nodded, she walked away but she had a feeling that Reece was watching her. "I don't know how I'm supposed to just stay friends with you, I mean you're so attractive, how am I going to stop watching your body when you move?" Reece said to himself when he thought Dee was out of earshot, Dee heard every word.