birthday suprise

The next day

"It's my birthday!" Samara ran as fast as her little legs would take her all around the house. "Byron get her ready." Dee mumbled in to the pillow,her eyes still closed. "No you deal with her." Byron chuckled. "No you." Dee said, her eyes still closed. "No you." Byron argued. "No you." Dee giggled as her phone started ringing. "Dee can you bring Sammy to the hall by three please?" Sanaa pleaded through the phone. "Yeah." Dee yawned. "Bye." "Bye." Dee hung up the phone. "Uncle Byron!" Samara called. Byron sat up and groaned. "Ha ha!" Dee smirked.

"Dee!" Byron yelled. "What?" Dee got out of bed and followed the sound of Byron's voice. "Look at what she wanted to wear." Byron laughed silently. Samara was wearing a pink dress with a white bow, on top of her braids, she wore a tiara. "Awww!" Dee pouted. "What's the time By?" Dee asked. "Half one." Byron looked at his watch. Dee ran in to the bathroom.

"Aunty Dee, you look beautiful!" Samara shouted as Dee walked out of her and Byron's room in a long sleeved crop top, white high waisted jeans, gold heels and a gold clutch. "So do you honey. Byron get dressed so we can leave." Dee kissed Samara's forehead.

"Let's go." Dee walked out with Byron and Samara.

"Where are we going? Is it McDonald's?" Samara shouted excitedly, Byron and Dee laughed as they pulled up to the hall.

"Where are we?" Samara asked, looking around the dark room. "Surprise!" Everybody jumped out. Deme put her arm around Tyrell, Mahayma kissed Shamaar and all of Samara's nursery friends laughed.Watch me by Silento. Samara walked in to the middle of the dance floor, grabbing her friend's arm and started dancing.

"Do the stanky leg." Dee danced. "Guys,can you sing happy birthday to Sammy?" Sanaa came back with a double chocolate cake with candles. Deme screamed and dived under the table. "Deme what are you doing?" Tyrell tried to pull her up. "Get down!" Deme shouted. "Get down!" Deme repeated dragging down Tyrell. "Deme get up!" Tyrell persisted. "No,you don't understand, get down!" Deme screamed.

Suddenly the music cut off,everybody looked to the back where a woman stood at the back. "Happy birthday!" The woman in the mask held a gun up, the man walked forward, a gun pointed at Dee. "Come on, I haven't got all day. If you don't come, i will shoot." He laughed.

"Mahayma,take Samara and her friends out of here." Dee reached for her gat in her clutch. "I suggest you come." The woman smiled. "Times up."

Bang! Bang!

Dee looked down, Sanaa was at her feet covered in blood. "No! No! GET UP!" Dee screamed, touching Sanaa's unconscious body. "Call an ambulance!" Dee cried, her white clothes now blood red.

The man ran off and screams rippled through the hallway. "No!" Mahayma screamed as she ran in to the hall. "What happened?" Byron pinched his forehead. "She's gone!" Mahayma yelled. "Who?" Deme asked coming out from under the table. "Samara, she's gone." Mahayma sobbed in to Shamaar's shirt.

Dee pulled out her gold gun. "If he wants a fight, it's a fight he will get."