Mahayma

Mahayma wiped the beads of sweat of of her forehead and went back to playing with her fingers.

"Mahayma I need to know, there's three dead people and you know what happened,don't you?" Two detectives knelt down on either side of Mahayma. "Ii - I don't know what you're talking about." She looked back down at her hands.

"Tell me what happened, what have you got to lose?" A blonde detective with blue eyes smiled.

"Exactly, you hoed around, Shamaar doesn't want you, nobody does. You have a baby to look after, not that you know who the father is but nevertheless, it's still a baby." Detective Collins chuckled.

Mahayma lunged for Collins' throat and punched him in the face with the other. "Good punch, right in the eye, do you feel better now? I mean, today you punch me but who knows, tomorrow you might be in my bed." Detective Collins winked.

"This time I might even pay you for your time." He smiled. "I'm not a prostitute!" Mahayma screamed. "The way you was on my street corner, you could've fooled me." Detective Collins grinned, the female detective cleared her throat.

"That's enough detective, we're on the job." She reminded him.

Mahayma stood up and walked towards the door. "Where you going?" The female detective asked. "I'll tell you everything under three conditions." Mahayma had her hand on the door and her back to the detectives. "What conditions?" Collins chuckled.

"That you leave me alone, I don't want you around me and that you make sure me and my child are immune to all of the charges, we are to be put in a safe house, away from these people." Mahayma said.

"They really scare you don't they?" The female detective frowned. "You don't know the half of it."

-
-
-

Fifteen minutes later, Mahayma was called back in to the room.

"I have spoken to my boss and your conditions are being seen to as we talk." The female detective smiled. "I'm detective Stilinksi, this is detective Mccall." Detective Stilinski pointed towards a white man with a heavy moustache and long,brown mousy hair.

"What do you want to know?" Mahayma took a seat. "I want to know what happened on that day, why it happened and who did the shooting." Detective McCall asked.

"Well, it was Samara's birthday, Brandon broke in and kidnapped Samara-" "He did what?" "Shut up and let me speak."

"So we went to get her back." Mahayma sighed. "We?" Detective Stilinski gestured for her to talk. "I'm not selling them out, just listen." Mahayma kissed her teeth. "So we enter the house and find Brandon dead, Reece killed him all because he wanted her." Mahayma shook her head.

"Who's her?" Detective McCall pressed, Mahayma was quiet. "Mahayma.." "He wanted Dee. He killed Brandon and Sarayah, not us." Mahayma protested.

"But the question is.... who killed Reece?" Detective McCall tilted his head towards Dee.

"I can't tell you." Mahayma looked away. "We agreed-" "You don't understand the consequences!" Mahayma started crying. "We can help you but only if you help us." Detective Stilinski rubbed Mahayma's shoulder.

"It was Shamaar." Mahayma cried. "Mahayma, the truth." He pleaded. "It was all of them, , Byron and Shamaar." Mahayma looked to the ceiling. "Dee wasn't involved?" Detective McCall frowned. "No."

"You wasn't involved?" McCall asked. Mahayma swallowed the lump in her throat. "No, I was nowhere near the line of fire." Mahayma said. "That's the truth?"

"That's nothing but the truth." Mahayma smiled.