Shamaar

Shamaar was wrapped up in an escape jacket, the detectives deemed him as unsafe to others. Shamaar was dragged against his will to the investigation room. "I want a lawyer!" Shamaar screamed. "It's a bit late now for a lawyer." Detective Collins laughed. "Now Shamaar I understand, I really do, I get why you killed them." Detective stout called.

"I want to leave." Shamaar whispered. "I'm sorry but I can't let you leave, not until you tell us what happened." Detective Collins shook his head. "You can go choke on a dick." Shamaar's tone was venomous. "I think I know why it happened. They owed you money, they plan to meet you, they plan to kidnap you and they plan to kill you. Sarayah was a set up chick right? So you and Sarayah knock on the door but you get no answer, instead of waiting,you break down the front door. You get inside and all of a sudden, Sarayah has a conscience, she tries to talk Reece out of it but he gets fed up of listening to her and he backhands her,accidentally slashing her skin,making her reel backwards and knock her head on the wall. Hence the dent in the wall and Sarayah's skin under Reece's nails.

You realise you were being set up and you bring out your semi automatic, leaving numerous bullet holes in Reece but then Brandon walks in, you quickly run in to the kitchen, pull out a knife and plunge it in to Brandon, you then walk in to the kitchen, make yourself a sandwich and leave." Detective Stout said.

"Your story is wrong, I didn't know Reece and I don't own a semi automatic." Shamaar chuckled. "Er Er!" Shamaar made a buzzer sound. "Try again." He smiled. "So you admit to killing them?" Detective Collins asked. "I didn't admit to shit." Shamaar yawned.

"Now can I go?" Shamaar started to stand up before Detective Collins pushed him back down.

"Not yet because I think it went like this." Detective Collins sat down. "So you and Mahayma planned a date, you were going to take her to this fancy bar and give her luxuries and then she starts to look upset. You asked her what's wrong, she told you that Brandon tried to rape her a couple of days prior and you get mad. You storm out of the restaurant and you get in to your car, you break down the door and go in to the kitchen, you take out a knife and you stab Brandon with it, while you still have the element of suprise, you walk in to the living room. Reece and Sarayah are arguing and he slaps her, accidentally scratching her cheek.

Reece then charges towards you but a scared Mahayma takes her gun from her back pocket and you do the same, showering Reece with bullets. Sarayah gets up and tries to get away but you slam her in to the wall, causing a blood clot in her brain which led to her death." Detective Collins smiled.

"Mahayma has nothing to do with any of this!" Shamaar yelled. "But you do?" Detective Stout questioned. "No, none of us do!" Shamaar screamed. "I just want to go home, I just want to go home. Let me go home!" Shamaar cried. "Let me go!" He put his head on the table, the two detectives exchanged looks.

The detectives got up and went outside of the interrogation room. "Look, he doesn't seem to know anything, I think we should let him go." Detective Collins said.

"I think he's not telling us something." Detective Stout shook his head. "Wait." Detective Collins caught Stout's hand before he opened the door. "He said he doesn't own a firearm, he didn't say he wasn't there." Detective Collins smiled. "If he doesn't have a semi automatic, that means that it wasn't just him." Detective Stout nodded. "There was a lot of bullets, that must mean there was at least another three people." Detective Collins entered the room.

"Now Shamaar, I want you to tell us the truth." Detective Stout ordered. "Who helped you kill Reece King, Brandon Shey and Sarayah Meyers?"