Going home.

One month later
2pm

"I've got some good news!" Deme shouted as she entered Dee's hospital room. "What?" Dee laughed as she tore her eyes away from the tv. "You're going home!" Shavarn shouted, Deme mean mugged him. "We agreed that I was going to tell her!" Deme folded her arms and pouted, Shavarn grabbed her waist and kissed her. "Maybe next time." He laughed. "Boy, there's not going to be a next time!" Dee smirked, making Deme pout more.

"When am I leaving?" Dee yawned, she missed her bed, she missed nice food but most of all she missed Reece,he hardly visited her anymore. "Your dad's going to sign you out. Then we can go to yours and eat pizza!" Deme danced around. "You fat child." Shavarn mumbled. "What was that?" Deme cocked her head to the side. "Nothing." Shavarn mumbled, causing Dee and Deme to erupt with laughter, Dee didn't know who was trying to kill her but she knew that Deme and Shavarn were her true friends.

1 hour later.......

"There you go baby girl, I know that I wasn't around for your childhood but please, don't be a stranger, call me every so often." Adrian looked Dee in the eyes. "I will do Adrian, we're having a little get together at my house, here's the address, you're more than welcome to come." Dee smiled, she didn't call Adrian dad, it didn't feel right, it would take some getting used to. "I'd say come round for four?" Dee really wanted to get to know Adrian more. "I'll be there, I might be a little bit late though, my shift finishes at four fifteen." Adrian hugged Dee. "I'll see you all later." Adrian walked out of the hospital room. "Right." I'm ready to go home now, do you have any clothes for me?" Deme handed Dee some clothes, Dee went in to the toilet to get changed.

Dee came out in a white, Nike crop top with a black tick and black jeans that made her ass look bigger than normal. "Come here, let me do your hair." Dee sat in front of Deme, allowing Deme to do her hair. Deme cornrowed four plaits in to the right side of Dee's hair, she left the rest of Dee's hair out. "Leggo!" Shavarn bowed in front of the door.

"Is everything in place? Where on our way, you better hurry up!" Shavarn whispered in to the phone, hoping that Dee didn't hear.

"Shavarn? What's wrong? You keep checking your phone." Dee frowned. "Yeah, everything's fine." Shavarn smirked as he exited the car, he couldn't wait for Dee to see what he had in-store.

*************

Shavarn texted everybody telling them that they were outside. "Go on Dee, open the door!" Deme shouted impatiently. Dee opened the door. "Why is it so dark in-" "Suprise!" Dee jumped an inch off the ground. She looked around and saw Terri, Kevin, Brandon, Mahayma, Adrian,Tyrese and Reece. "Welcome home!" Reece smiled, hugging her. Dee smiled, she put the attempted murder to the back of her mind, right now was about her having a fun day.

"Okay, I'm going to get the pizza's, who wants to drive me?" Mahayma put her hands on her hips. "I'll drive you." Adrian grabbed his keys. "We'll be back in ten minutes." They left the house.

"Aww,their gonna miss the suprise!" Terri pouted,nobody noticed the evil smirk on her face.

Five minutes later, the bell rang. "They're back quick! Terri go open the door please." Dee rubbed her hands together. "Gladly." Terri laughed. "Guys look who it is!" Terri mock-gasped.

"Suprise!" The person laughed. Dee's face went from happy to grim,the colour drained from her cheeks, the anger obvious in her face.