Movie

Dee was cuddled up when her phone started ringing. "Hello? Who is this?" Dee didn't bother looking at the caller id. "It's me, Sanaa. I just wanted to say thank you for looking after Samara. How is she?" Sanaa asked. Dee handed Samara the phone. "Hi mummy! I'm watching a movie with aunty Dee Dee and uncle Bryon and it's about a little fishy and her names Dory and I ate dinner and it was yummy and they have a dog!" Samara was so cexcited, Sanaa laughed.

"I'm glad your having fun but can you hand the phone to Dee please baby?" Samara gave the phone to Dee. "Dee, I had a great job at work, I can't thank you enough. I'm taking you and Byron out tomorrow,no objections. I'll pick Samara up to get her ready to come with us at like four?" Sanaa questioned. "Okay, you know you don't have to take us out." Dee smiled. "I know but I'm going to. Bye Dee, see you tomorrow!" "Bye Sanaa." Dee hung up the phone.

Samara yawned, her yawn took over her whole face. "You tired baby?" Dee asked, Samara nodded. "Okay, let's go and brush your teeth and get you ready for bed." Dee stood up, so did Byron and Samara.

Twenty minutes later, Samara was tucked in to the spare bed. Dee and Byron climbed in to their bed and started spooning. "Baby girl-" Dee cut off Byron. "I know." Dee kissed him. "I want a little girl or boy to run around our house." Byron said. "I want to be a mummy." Dee smiled. "I want to be a daddy." Byron grabbed Dee's ass.

"You're my daddy." Dee whispered seductively in his ear. " Damn straight but Dee you know what I mean." Byron laughed. Dee climbed on top of Byron, their room door busted open, Dee quickly jumped off of Byron. "I'm scared." Samara stood in the door frame.

"Come here." Dee smiled sympathetically, Samara climbed on to the bed. Dee placed Samara in between her and Byron. Together, they all fell asleep.