Byron

Seven pm

"When I get back home you will probably be in bed so I'll see you in the morning Sammy." Byron kissed Samara's forehead, Byron started walking towards Dee when Samara grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "I love you daddy." Samara grinned. "I love you too." Byron picked Samara up. "Now stay safe." Samara wiggled her fingers. "And stay out of trouble." She raised an eyebrow. "I will do, Miss bossy boots!" Byron chuckled as he put Samara down.

"You better do as little miss says or you're going to be in trouble." Dee smirked as Byron sauntered over to her. "I don't mind being in trouble with you." Byron winked as he closed the gap between him and Dee, he grabbed her waist. "I love you." Byron kissed Dee. "I love you too." Dee opened her mouth, allowing Byron's toungue to enter. "Your going to wrinkle up your suit!" Dee smoothed out Byron's suit. "You just love touching me, don't you?" Byron's smile widened. "Oh hush!" Dee playfully hit his chest, Byron grabbed her hand and put it on his abdomen. "See, I don't even have to tense." Byron said as Dee felt his toned six pack. "If you don't leave now then you're not going to leave at all." Dee whispered in his ear. Byron chuckled and left the house.

Byron walked in to the garage and looked at his three cars. "Eenie." He pointed to his silver Mercedes Benz S class coupe. "Minie." He pointed to his red Ferrari 458. "Moe." He clicked the doors open to his white Jaguar xjl and jumped in.

Byron scrunched up his hand before putting it on the wheel, he put on the radio and he started to drive out of the garage when La confidential by Tory lanez started playing.

"My girl might leave me if she hears about this
LA confidential, LA confidential
I hope she never has to hear about this
LA confidential, oh

'Cause you know I got somebody
So I can't fuck with just anybody
But sometimes I get lonely, I get lonely
So let me keep it real with you, real with you
Can't keep it real with me, real with me
When I get lonely, I get lonely

Lonely again, and again, and again, and again, and a
And again, and again, and again, and again

And I hope you don't expect to be my girlfriend
LA confidential, LA confidential
'Cause I think you know I'd never leave my girlfriend
LA confidential, alright

'Cause you know I got somebody
So I can't fuck with just anybody
But sometimes I get lonely, I get lonely
So let me keep it real with you, real with you
Can't keep it real with me, real with me
When I get lonely, I get lonely"

Byron bopped his head to the beat as he pulled up to a traffic light. A little black boy threw himself down in the road and refused to get up unless his mother bought him a sweet,the mother kissed her teeth and dragged him across the road. "If that was my mother I would've got the beating of a lifetime." Byron laughed and shook his head.

Byron pulled up outside a colossal building with dozens of Windows and offices, he marvelled at the beauty before stepping inside. Byron walked slowly towards the reception.

"Um hi, I'm-" "Byron Tucker?" The receptionist popped her bubble gum and didn't look up. "Yes-" "Room seven, you can move now, you're blocking the light." The receptionist said. Byron walked towards room seven, he reached for the handle but the door sprung open before he got to it.

"Mr Tucker, nice to meet you, have a seat." The balding black man standing in front of him told him. "You want to be a basketball coach to the top people, why should I give you the job?" The man's teeth clicked when he spoke, informing Byron they were dentures. "I have great people skills, I never give up and I would help the athletes persevere, I give good directions and and I guarantee that the team will win with me helping them." Byron smiled. "I like you're enthusiasm. If you had to move out of the county for your job would you do it ?" The man asked.

"With no hesitation. I would pack my things and my girlfriend, daughter and I would move." Byron nodded. "Your CV said nothing about you having a child, would you care to explain?" The man sat forward. "Well my girlfriend had a sister, she got shot and her wound was fatal so she died but while she was on her deathbed she asked her sister and I to look after her child as if she was our own and well, that's what we've done." Byron shrugged.

"That's amazing, you've got the job." The man winked. "What? For real?" Byron's eyes widened. "Yes, I'll email you the details but can you exit my office now, I've got another meeting." The man stood up and opened the door. "Thank you." Byron smiled.

Byron jumped back in to his car and drove back to his and Dee's home. Byron parked the car and walked towards the front door when a police officer pulled up outside. "Is something wrong officer?" Byron turned towards the police officer. "Yes." The police officer called. "You're the problem." The police officer said. "Byron Tucker you are under arrest for the murders of Brandon Shey, Reece King and Sarayah Meyers." The police officer dragged Byron in to the police car, Byron let out a sigh as he shook his head.