Eight

"What are you guys doing here?"

Ela's pov

"Tilt your head up a bit to the right," the camera said to me. I did as I was told as he snapped the newest picture.

"Okay, let's do a group picture.. Can we get everyone else to gather round camera six?" the director of the Cover Girl shoot shouted. I watched as my five band mates made their way over to the designator area which held camera six. I dragged my white, long, flowly dress behind me and took my position.

"Okay let's do a count..Erin stand on square one. Good. Lauren stand beside her and Alexa in the middle. Maura stand on the forth square and Ela right beside her. Good. That's everyone."

Things were moving smoothly, untill loud noises kept disturbing the shoot.

"Try and focus everyone!" The director kept shouting, but the incisive banging was irking me and everyone else as well.

"It's coming from that side..What's over there?" Erin asked pointing at a makeshift wall dividing different photo sets.

"It's some other people taking pictures.." Rob, a cameraman, told us.

"We need to fight fire with fire.. Someone get a bullhorn." Maura demanded crossing her arms.

"No. Ignore her. Keep going ladies." Melinda ushered everywhere back to the set.

We all tried our best to keep going, but the loud noises just got in the way. Even Melinda looked quite flustered.

"Give me that." Maura said grabbing the bullhorn off an assistant. We watched as she stalked over to the wall dividing our sets and all at once starting screaming nonsense phrases into the bullhorn. I looked towards Melinda, waiting for her to tell Maura to stop, but it never came. We were all shocked when the noises got louder from the other side. They obviously wanted to make us angry.

"That's it!" Melinda yelled surprising us all. She dramatically pushed Maura out of the way and ripped open the crappy door on the makeshift wall. Everyone paused as she came face to face with a middle aged man, who was about to do the same action Melinda was. Yell.

Instead, they both paused and stared at each other. Melinda hard exterior immediately softened at his gaze.

"Ew." Erin stated, noticing the love struck path Melinda just walked down.

"Tell your band to shut the fuck up!" I froze as I immediately recognized the deep voice.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I threw my hands up. These boys seem to pop up everywhere.

"Oh, it's you guys. Nevermind what I just said. Hey!" Harry smiled and popped over to our side. Shortly after the rest of his band mates followed.

"You guys are very loud over there." Erin stated earning a chuckle from us all.

"Hey friend." Harry strides over to me poking my side. I giggled and watched as his eyes traveled over my long dress taking it in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned him.

"Photo shoot." he stated as it was the most obvious thing.

"Well I know that but..here? At the same time as us?" I pressed on further.

"I don't know.. I guess our career paths are just going the same direction." he said trying to make a pun. I shook my head and laughed at his bad joke.

"That's a very fancy dress you got there." he said playfully grabbing a piece of the long fabric and running his fingers through it.

"I suppose." I said twirling the fabric around at the bottom of my feet.

"You look beautiful." Harry said softly leaning towards me.

"Thank you." I smiled and kept my gaze at the bottom of my dress. How does Harry come and make me feel like a million bucks with just three words?

"Hey, you two lovebirds in?"

Harry and I both turned to hear Louis calling us. His smirk said it all.

I cleared my throat and stepped slightly away from Harry, even though my urge to be as close as possible to him was very big.

"In?" Harry questioned smiling, not even looking embarrassed at all.

"We're hungry. Going out for a bite to eat at Rodgers Cafe.. You guys in?" Louis repeated.

"Yeah we're in." Harry stated answering for both of us. He turned around with a deep dimpled smile.

"We are in right?" He stated hushed a bit.

I laughed at his pleasant disposition.

"Just give me a minute to change."

***

"Yeah, Niall likes Alexa." Harry told me as we gossiped like two school girls in the corner of a large booth, filled with my band and his. Even though we were in the same booth with everyone, I felt like it was just Harry and I, and I liked it.

"And Alexa totally likes Niall." I said before I took a sip of the delicious chocolate milkshake Harry and I were splitting.

"What?" I smiled up at Harry after I watched him watching me with a relaxed, goofy smile graced across his lips.

"I'm just glad this worked out." Harry said shaking his head.

I raised my brows but smiled despite the confusion.

Notching the sudden silence I turned and looked at the booth.

"Oh my gosh! They left! We gotta go!" I gasped shoving Harry out of the booth.

He laughed and pushed against me oppositely as I shoved him forward towards our cars filled with our band mates. Finally arriving at the cars, I turned towards the boy whom seemed to make my heart flutter.

"Bye Harry," I said waving and turning towards the car filled with my band mates waiting for me.

Suddenly I was turned around as Harry's large hand enclosed around my wrist. A kiss was pressed against my cheek sending chills all over my body.

"Goodnight Ela."

***

P.S.

Hey guys.. We'd really appreciate some feedback! If you like this story, even a little bit PLEASE VOTE! We have so much in store for this story but we'd like to know if we actually have readers who like it:) Thanks guys!