Twenty-Four

"It was like waltzing into a war zone."

Alexa's POV

Everything was perfectly clear now.

Mick told me earlier today that he was getting hurt when he was around me. He didn't mean by me not having feelings for him. He meant the fact that he was actually being physically harmed.

And by Niall.

"No, it's not like that! It wasn't him. I didn't hurt him that badly! He is good! I'm good! Let's just forget it!" Niall said coming towards me with forgiving hands.

But I stepped away.

It was something about him just hurting someone that makes me stomach turn, especially since he just told me he didn't care about Mick's kiss. What else has he lied about?

I was about to turn and leave him, but our front door burst open with a gust of wind.

Ela and Harry.

Ela's POV

It was like waltzing into a war zone.

Niall stood on one side of the kitchen completely pale. Alexa stood on the other side of the kitchen completely distraught.

"Well, what did we just interrupt?" I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

But as Harry watched the couple state at each other, we knew it wasn't a time for jokes.

"Alexa, let me explain. It wasn't meant to go down the way it did! I just went to talk to him!" Niall explained to her as he tried to move closer. Alexa just slithered closer and closer to the wall away from him.

"Don't say that Niall. Both of you are hurt! What happened to my boyfriend and best friend?!" She threw her hands up in the air waiting for an answer.

I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I assumed it was a typical couple quarrel, but the way Harry tensed up as Alexa said that made me anxious.

"What?" I questioned looking to Harry for some guidance.

"Way to go, Niall! You blew our fucking cover!" Harry walked up to Niall and shoved his chest.

"Oh please! You're the one that came up with the idea! I knew we should have never gone to talk to that douche anyway, but you just had to keep insisting on it!" Niall yelled at Harry who kept pushing him backwards.

The little yelling match was starting to heat up, and we didn't need a feud between bandmates.

"Woah guys! What's going on?!" I asked looking at the three stressed people around me.

"Alexa, tell me what's going on." I turned to her, hoping she would spill the beans.

I watched as her intense gaze swept over Harry.

"Look at Harry's upper lip and hands." she growled at me.

I had no idea what she was talking about until I looked at Harry's mouth. I saw a tiny sliver of blood on his top lip. It was so slight, but now that Alexa pointed it out, I know it's there.

"Harry! What happened?!" I ran over to him to look at his hands where I saw small cuts on the knuckle bone.

"I'll tell you what happened. Your idiot boyfriend and my idiot boyfriend beat up Mick!" Alexa screamed.

"What?" I ask. Why would they hurt Mick.

Wait.

The kiss. Harry and Niall must have gone to confront Mick about the kiss and his relationship with us girls. Knowing Mick, he must have said something smart-assy.

"Sorry, Ela! But please, just let me tell you the story!" Harry grabbed my hands, but I pulled them away.

I can tell by Harry's crushed look he is offended because he thinks I'm not on his side.

I know Alexa is completely APPAULED with these actions because Mick is one of her best friend.

I on the other hand think it's enjoyable they beat him up. For how cocky and rude he is, he deserved a little beating.

I do need to get these boys out though. if I don't, Alexa is going to freak out, like she always does when she gets stressed.

"Harry and Niall, please leave. We will talk later." I tell them without making eye contact so they take my request seriously.

They both shuffle out of the suite with their heads hanging low.

"So.." I trailed off trying to brighten Alexa's distraught mood.

"Boys will be boys, huh?"