Twenty-Six

"I needed to get all my feelings out now."

Alexa's pov

Well I knew Harry was here from Ela's obnoxious giggling in the family room.

Sighing, I stepped out from my room ready to face whatever those two were going to impress upon me.

As I made my way closer to the family room, I spotted Harry and Ela in their usual position. Tangled limbs concealed under a large blanket overtook the couch.

Sitting on the opposite chair across from them I cleared my throat. "It's like 90 some degrees out. Why are you under a blanket?"

Harry's head popped out as his gaze met mine.

"Alexa!" He roared surprised that I was there.

"Good. I wanted to talk to you." He continued.

I shuffled my feet losing his eye contact as I knew the topic we were about to discuss.

"Please. Don't be mad at Niall. It was my fault. He got the brunt of the fighting. But it looks worse than it actually was."

I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion. He only continued his story.

"Niall was pissed at the kiss in the music video. But he didn't want to upset you so he just vented to me about it. I thought we should go talk to Mick. Knock some sense into him. Niall was on the fence about it but I forced him to. Long story short, when we got to Mick, the douche started antagonizing me and I lunged at him. Niall only stepped in to break up the fight but Mick being the dick he is attacked Niall too. Niall didn't start the fight. It was self defense for him. So please don't be mad at him. If your going to be mad at someone, make it be me. Or Mick. Preferably Mick though."

I bit my lip thoroughly thinking about what Harry just said. The story did make sense. That was one of the reasons why I was so shocked that Niall got into a fight. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to quarrel. But if he stepped in to break up a fight, that would make sense.

"Come on Alexa.. Remember the girls and mine old nickname for Mick?" Ela said propping her elbow up to make better eye contact with me. "Micky the dicky." She blurted.

I rolled my eyes as Harry suppressed himself from laughing.

"Okay okay.." I finally spoke silencing them.

"Okay? As in your not mad at Niall? Or me?" Harry questioned excitedly.

"Yes. I'm not mad anymore."

A victorious grin was plastered on his face.

"So.." I trailed off wanting to get off the subject of Mick. "The power couple." I teased them.

"Hah. Hah." Ela mused smirking over at me.

"In my opinion.. It fits us perfectly." Harry spoke.

"Aw Har." Ela cooed as she tilted his face to side.

"I mean it too." he whispered, although loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm out." I jumped off the chair and hastily sped away from the two love birds. One thing I've learned about those two, PDA never bugs them.

"Alexa! I need you to listen to me!" I jumped as Niall appeared out of no where.

Putting my hand against my fast beating heart, I looked up to find his concerned gaze on me.

"Niall! What the heck! How did you get in!"

He pointed to the front door.

"The door was unlocked! Listen Alexa! I'm sorry about this stupid fight with Mick. I didn't do it and wouldn't ever do it to upset you. I just-"

"Niall. I'm not mad about it anymore. I heard the whole story from Harry and I understand.." I said trying to calm him and my racing heart down.

"No! It's not ok! I feel awful about this situation. I want you to know how bad I truly feel."

"Niall drop it!" I screeched. I watched as his face dropped, clearly taken aback by my outburst.

"See! I knew you are still upset!" He yelled tossing his hands up in the air.

"I'm not upset about it! I'm sick of hearing about it!" I retaliated.

"Well I, uhm! I need you to know I'm sorry!" Was the only response Niall could conjure up.

I sighed, releasing some of my anger along with it.

"Listen Niall, I'm not mad. I'm a bit hurt that you wouldn't come to me and tell me you were upset and the kiss. But at the same time, I do understand why you didn't."

"You do?" He questioned softly.

"Yes. Who would be comfortable with your girlfriend kissing someone else? But aside from that, I don't like violence. Period. End of story. I feel like you could've solved it some other way than ending up with bruises and cuts all over you."

Niall bowed his head. Embarrassment taking over his features.

"Alexa- I"

But I didn't let him finished. I needed to get all my feelings out now.

"I want us to be able to talk to each other. You have to be open with me. And don't listen to Harry next time." I eased the tension with a small joke.

He smiled sadly.

"I am sorry Alexa."

"I know Niall. I forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes."

"Hah! That's what I told her!" Ela bursted into the room wagging her finger at us.

I rolled her eyes at her immature behavior but couldn't help but smile as she happy danced her way over to us.

"Now hug it out." Ela said pushing Niall and I together.

At first the steps we took to reach each other were very awkward, but as soon as Niall's arms wrapped around my torso the feelings of anger and distraught emotions were gone.

"It will never happen again." Niall hushed into my ear. His low voice sending shivers up my spine.

I looked up towards him, brown eyes meeting his beautiful blue ones.

"I believe you."

And I did.