Thirteen

"Everything will be ok."

Alexa's pov

His sandy beach hair and hazel colored eyes eyes hadn't changed since the last time I saw him.

"Mick?!" I questioned as he stepped nearer.

"Hey you!" He cheered, lunging in for a hug. I gladly accepted. It wasn't everyday when we got to see framilair faces from back home.

"How have you been Miss Pop Sensation?" He asked playful, still in the position with one arm around my back, one resting on my shoulder.

"I've been great? What are you doing here?" I asked, scanning the beach perimeter.

"Family vacation." he said, following my actions of scanning the beach.

"Oh! How nice! Is Lindsey and Amanda here too!?" I asked excitedly. I loved those two fire crackers he called his sisters. We used to have the best of times together.

He rolled his eyes, keeping his positive disposition.

"Of course. Would you expect them to miss out on a vacation? Those two are the biggest mooches." He said laughing. I joined him, nodding along with him.

It was then I remembered we were not alone.

"Oh yes! Mick this is Niall." I said stepping away from Mick's hold and gesturing back to Niall.

"Hey! Niall Horan! Awesome to meet you!" Mick shook his hand proudly, displaying his one of a kind smile.

Niall didn't reply, but smiled slightly.

"And Harry Styles.." I pointed over to the curly boy.

"And you know-" I started to signal over to Ela but Mick beat me to it.

"Ela!" Mick yelled running over and tackling her. She laughed, playing along with his dramatic reunion. He was still fake tackling her when Harry decided he needed to clear his throat. Very loudly. It's only been two hours of them being together and he's this jealous. I giggled to myself.

"Come on guys.. You've got to come say hello to the rest of the gang. They talk non stop about you Alexa." Mick winked over at me.

I smiled, blushing at the attention I was receiving. I was glad that things between Mick and I weren't ackward.

"Well.." I trailed off. I didn't want Niall and Harry to feel uncomfortable. I could already tell by Harry's stance he wasn't 100% pleased.

"How about you go ahead Alexa. I will take these two goons back..Then we can all meet at the penthouse for some dinner?" Ela questioned sweetly.

"Great! Sounds perfect!" Mick said clapping his hands together.

I felt a little guilty. I didn't just want to leave Niall behind. Plus, I didn't want Niall to get the wrong idea and think I was ditching him for another. However as I turned to him, his reassuring smile showed he didn't seem upset at all.

"Go on." he said signaling me to walk ahead.

"Are you sure? I can stay?" I hushed in his direction.

"No! Go have fun! I'll see you tonight!" His eyes were glazed over in a non- attached kind of sense. I found myself disappointed that he didn't really care if I was in the presence of another guy. As bad as that sounded, I just wanted to see if he would get a little jealous. But as I looked over at him once more, he seemed fine.

"Well, then I'll see you guys later." I said softly, turning to Mick.

"Tell everyone I said hi." Ela waved at us smiling. I looked back at her. "Will do!"

I moved my head, checking to look at Niall one last time.

He wasn't even looking.

"Ready?" Mick asked from beside me.

"Yeah, let's go."

**

Ela's pov

"Who is that dick?"

I gasped loudly, almost laughing at the sudden outburst of the boy in front of me.

"Mick? He's not a dick!" I told Niall, who was fuming. Just seconds ago he seemed perfectly fine. Heck, he was barely showing any emotion at all!

"What's gotten into you Niall? You don't like Mick?" I asked blankly.

"No.. He's..he's too..I don't know too..in your face..I don't like it..Harry? You agree right?" Niall said crossing his arms over his chest, looking to his mate for reassurance.

"Yeah I agree.. Don't like him at all." he nodded along with Niall.

"You two are being ridiculous. " I scoffed. "Trust me here. There's no reason to be alarmed. Him and Alexa used to date. He's harmless really."

"What?!" Niall's head snapped to mine, filled with panic.

I smirked. Niall was definitely jealous.

However I didn't want Niall to feel bad, or ruin Alexa's chances of being with a good boy like Niall, so I spoke on.

"You don't need to worry Niall. They broke up because Alexa decided she didn't like him romantically, more of a best friend." I watched as his shoulders relaxed slightly.

But not completely.

"I still don't like him." He said looking off into the distant shore. I smiled at his cute jealous disposition.

"I assure you. Everything will be ok."

He only nodded in reply.

"Right Harry?" I smirked over at him.

"Right." he winked. "Everything will be fine. As long as you stay away from him as well"

I gasped laughing.

"Come on guys, let's get back to the bunch."

**

Several hours later filled with lots of moments enjoying Harry and I, as he instructed earlier, I had come to the conclusion that it had been a fantastic day.

"Let's just order a pizza? Yeah?" Zayn asked twirling Maura's dress within his fingertips

"Pizza sounds nice." I said quietly to Harry. He looked down at my face the best he could, seeing how our bodies being intertwined on the couch made it difficult to properly face each other.

"Pizza good?" He asked me, finally confirming our decision. I nodded and rested my head back into his neck tiredly. Our beach day had left me exhausted.

"Pizza works for us." Harry shouted over to Zayn.

I looked over to Niall. The poor boy had been pouting ever since Alexa took off with Mick.

"Pizza Niall?" I questioned softly. The blonde boy only shook his head yes silently.

"Cheer up mate." Harry said laughing at Niall's sullen, childlike attitude.

"Easy for you to say!" Niall reported back fastly. I grew a bit red as curious eyes spied on Harry and I's comfortable position. No one said anything, but their facial expressions said enough.

"I'll go pick up the pizza." Niall said dismissively, getting up from his position on the couch.

Harry and I watched as he glumly made his way over to the door, only to come face to face with a giggly Mick and Alexa.

"We brought pizza!" Mick cheered from behind Alexa.

Uh oh.