Seventy-Two

"At that moment, I hated me too."

Elas pov

"So Cody does his four songs, then out you ladies go on stage and start the concert off with Ties that Bind...after that do the speaking intro and-"

Maura interrupted Melinda. "We know what comes next Melinda! We've fucking rehershed this like five million times already!"

Melinda shook her head from her position on the plush leather couch.
"Girls you can never be too careful! This is a world tour we're talking about. Everything needs to be perfect."

I rolled my eyes. "This is like our fourth world tour. We know what we are doing."

To save us from the wrath of Melinda he phone, thankfully, started ringing. That left us to look at the tour rehearsal schedule. In only two weeks we were off to set out on a tour.

I had very conflicting emotions about it. On the one hand I was ready to start a new chapter in my life ready to go back out on the road and ready to do what we do best. But on the other hand, i didnt know where this put Harry and I. I was finally back to a place where I thought we could be together and be happy. Leaving could do so much to change that.

Just as quick as she left, Melinda was gone only this time entering with a smile bigger than the Grand Canyon.
"What are you so happy about?" Lauren, shaking her head in leaning back in her seat, quizzed her.

"That was Jack." Melinda said as a that should be enough information for us. "What did Jack say?" Alexa equipped back.

"He has some big date for us plan today wanted to make sure I would be too busy."

"How charming. "Maura scoffed.

Update 1 Maura still haven't forgiven Zane She still was so disgusted.

Lauren and Liam seem to be getting back to the place where they left off at. She was happier about it and of course Liam felt probably the worst of all the lot of them. He made sure to make Lauren see that.

According to Erin, Louis and her we're doing okay. Cracking jokes to ease the tension here in there really worked wonders for the pair. Alexa, well I think she was smitten with Nile, but she wasnt letting on to me at least.

"Listen ladies" interjected Melinda and interrupting my thoughts. "I know what went down with the boys was despicable. Jack assured me he had very little part in the matter and that the part he did have gave him great remorse. I think we should move on from this debacle. Its not healthy to keep dwelling on it. Besides, from some of your actions I can see you are picking up right where you left off at!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Maura chuckled an insecure laugh out.
"You were the one who fueled this fire of hatrad for them for weekds and now all the sudden you're preaching forgiveness like Glinda the Good Witch?"

"Mara calm down! I'm just trying to take the logical and sensible approach to this. I want the best for us all. That means we need to move on. And to move on, we need to forgive and forget."

Maura bit her nails and shook her head furiously. "Actually you know what happened here was Jack got into your pants and made sure that you would change our views for this and made sure that you would change your opinion on the whole situation!"

Melinda scoffed vividly.

"Mara sometimes you're cruel interjections are just too much. Yes at first I was extremely angry and hurt for you girls. But forgiveness has to be put in our lives. Without it we go insane. We need to forgive and move on from this whole crisis. Well, at least I do with Jack because this date he's planning sounds amazing."