Seventy

"I crindged at the sight."

Elas POV

"Kendell I'm starting a new turn for myself. I'm not being so negative all the time and I'm letting myself get what I deserve. I deserve more than what you are giving me too. Which is why I'm ending this."

That is how it went in my head. And in my head his smug look turned to shock, and his pompas face broke into one of despair. He left my house and left my life for good.

Instead it turned into something different. Totally different.

"Kendell- I'm turning a new leaf in my life. This thing or better yet disaster between us is just-"

"Oh for gods sake shut up Ela. I'm not in the mood for this bullshit."

My mouth dropped as hit anger bubbled up to the surface hot and thick.

"No you shut the fuck up Kendell. I'm done with your sorry ass and if you insult me one more time than-"

"He got to you huh?" A nefarious grin of the cruelest sorts painter across and face in vivid colors.

"What?" I sniped back quickly.

"Harry. He lured you in again didn't he?" He leaned back against his chair and crossed his arms. "Did he ruffle his hair and you just couldn't hold out anymore. Or did he give you a few pills and you came back running?"

"I hate you. Get. Out." I gritted through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth.

"You're kidding me right? You've got to be about bat shit insane if you're thinking about going back to him.

"I said get out-"

"So what are they telling you? Its all a big misunderstanding? Thats what they're feeding you right?"

I stayed silent

"Well lucky for you I took the liberty of doing some digging."

I snorted. "Digging? About?"

He pulled the laptop residing behind him and logged into his email as I watched silently.

Once he sifted through some files he turned the screen for me to clearly look at it.

"This is everything they profited from you. Endorsements, barbie dolls, an extra purfume, promos, the list drags on and on."

My mouth went dry. Because hearing about it was different than looking at the endless list of proftis they made off Baseline.

"Where? What? How- where did you get this?"

"My Manager has an in with One Directions PR team."

And it really hurt again to see this. A document again that came out of nowhere exposing nothing but evil.

"Ela they made millions off you. You say you're turning a new leaf or some shit, but you really aren't if you're going back to this."

I traced his finger, pointed at the screen displaying dollar signs longer than the span of my finger.

"I said get out Kendell. We are done. And I meant that."

***

Alexa's POV

"Its leaked. The press knows."

Its never good hearing that statement. And my mouth immedaitly went dry once I put the statement together.