Fifty-Nine

"Call security now."

"This is terrifying!" I half screeched half whispered into Harry's chest.

"Hush up." He chuckled rubbing my arms up and down in attempts to calm me. "They love you."

"You're just saying that!"

"No I'm not! Ill put this into perspective for you." Gently he pried my face away from his neck and tilted my head upwards to lock eyes. "Don't you think I'd be a bit put off by now if I thought my family didn't like the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with?"

"I-..You..I" I stuttered and grasped in vain for words but I had nothing.

"Shut it." He grinned before pressing his lips to mine.

"Ela! Ela!" I froze for a second before shooving Harry aside, making sure there was enough distance between us when Harry's mom came in.

He grinned and winked at me as his mom came tumbling and in his room.

"I was thinking we could go shopping tomorrow? Girls day and all." She beamed up at me like a kid on Christmas day.

My glance whipped between Harry's smirk and Ann's hopeful grin. How could I refuse?

"I would love to." My feet rolled from my heels to my toes. I looked to Harry again for the comfort I needed and traced his gaze to my wrist which was toying with my bracelet.  Immediatly I stopped, hoping to gain his attention. It worked. His gaze snapped to mine and flickered back to wrist for a moment. Silently, out of his Moms view he mouthed "Don't be nervous" followed by a Harry smile. That told me everything was alright. That gave me everything I needed.

"Great! Perfect! Bright and early tomorrow El! We'll pick up Gemma and grab some breakfast before taking off. There is this cute little set of shops and-"

"Night Mom." Harry shooved her tiny frame back outside the door frame after kissing her on the forehead.

"Hey!" She laughed.

I shook my head at Harry. "I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I shouted through the door frame.

"Goodnight!" I heard her laugh travel down the hallway effortlessly.

"She called me El!" I bounded over to Harry excitedly.

"That she did." His lips pressed against my forehead. "Come on. Let's go to bed. El."

I smirked over at him. "Doesn't sound as good coming from you."

His eyes hardened in playful delight. A messy curl fell out of place. Reaching up to tuck it in place, I enhaled his heavenly scent. "Your hair is getting long. I like it."

In one smooth motion he tossed his hair all to the side. "Stop distracting me. Time to go to bed lovely."

***

The morning was going smoothly, thankfully. And for the first time since before I could remember I felt almost whole again. I felt like a had a family again. The girls were hands down my family and I loved them all. But they were different than having a mom. A mom who cared about the little things and made me feel like a daughter again.

"This is nice." I blurted like the fool I am. Ann raised her eyebrow over questioningly, placing her Garmet back on the rack before giggling like a school girl.

"This is nice!" I sighed in relief that my ackward display of emotions were reciprocated.

"I'm a bit hungry. We really shouldn't have skipped breakfast." Anne mumbled glancing down at her watch.

"True. On tour forgetting to eat a meal feels like death con 1000. You just get so busy you literally miss a meal and don't realize it till you're in the middle of an interview and your stomach blows up like a volcanoe."

Her smile grew three times bigger before she threw her arm around my shoulder and led us to the exit.

"Well I don't want any stomachs to explode! There's this cute little cafe Harry and I love. I always get him a blueberry muffin. Let's go there and grab a snack before we hit a few other places."

And I had to agree the blueberry muffins were to die for. The cafe itself was too adorable and I found myself never wanting to leave. Ever.

Talking to Ann was as easy as breathing. It felt amazing to know I could talk without having to worry about anything. She wasn't going to tell anyone. No press. No fans. Nothing. This was just between us. Even of that meant talking about our favorite types of flowers, mine a carnation and hers a daisy.

"You know he worried sick about that bracelet. Weather if you would like it or not." She said pointing down to one of the only possessions I truely cared about in my life.

"He did?"

"Oh my goodness. Call after call. I assured him though, he was fine."

I nodded and tilted the dainty piece holding onto my wrist.

"This bracelet actually...this is going to sound so stupid and cheesy.. Its just a bracelet but it actually means so much to me. I mean, okay I'm a fool, but when I got this bracelet it was like after one of our big fights and I knew that when he gave it to me and after we talked it out that we both were in it for the right reasons. In my opinion it marks the start of our relationship. I guess everytime I look at it it just reminds me of such a great time in my life."

The whole time I spoke my embarrassing speech I kept my eyes locked on my bracelet, too afraid to meet her gaze. I don't know why though, when I met her gaze her eyes were shining in a different light. She didn't even say anything either. She just grabbed my hand and continued smiling.

Alexa's POV

"As much as I loves vacation it feels amazing to be back home. Well the penthouse, you know?" I huffed as all the girls but Ela piled into the elevator.

"As much as I love the boys...I need a fucking breaking from them. Holy hell that vacation was fun but Jesus Christ how did we survive that long in one house with them?!" Maura screeched sliding our card into the elevator that would let us to the penthouse. Within seconds the elevator slide with such a graceful speed away from the lobby.

I rolled my eyes but grinned and nodded my head. I loved the boys yes, but needed a break from them. Niall however, I already missed.

With the beep of the elevator the doors opened and we all stumbled over top of each other.

"Okay, break for two hours than back to work on the album. Meet in the family room in about-" I started but stopped when I heard a scream.

"What the fuck Lauren?" Maura snapped.

I followed her finger to meet a hunched over person heaving against our doorframe.

My fingers froze around my bag as the figure's breathing evened out. His back huffed up and down before whipping around to face us.

"Call security now." I shook.