Fifty-three

"I ain't playing yah darlin."

Alexa's pov

"I tried that yellow looking fish, but after that I had enough. I don't trust the food in Japan anyway." I explained as the group of us sprawled out on the floor talking.

The coffee table and couch were all pushed aside and blankets took over the floor as the boys and and all of us girls caught up with each other.

"Okay personally I liked that yellow fish. It was good." Erin pointed at me.

"I'm with Alexa on this one. That stuff was shit." Maura yelled as she sat in between Zayn's legs contently.

"It was good! Even Cody agreed with me!" Erin huffed.

Mistake number one.

"Cody?" Three different male voices asked at once. I couldn't even tell the difference between the voices.

"Yeah...Cody."

"Cody who?" Louis pressed further shifting even closer to Erin to gauge her reaction.

"Cody Simspon?" She trailed off awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"Did you girls hang out with him?" This time Zayn spoke up from amongst the crowd.

I decided to relieve some of the attention off Erin.

"Yes we did actually. He was over in Japan too and he did some concerts with us. It actually worked out well becasue he's pretty much locked in as an opener for our next tour."

Silence pervaded the room as each body processed my words.

"He's really sweet and nice and funny. You'd like him Niall." I nudged my boyfriend to the right of me.

He smiled half heartedly and barely nodded his head in response

"Okay. Spill. What's with the shitty looks?" Maura demanded.

After a couple minutes of silence, Liam finally decided to speak up.

"Well come on ladies. We'd much rather prefer female opening acts than male ones on the road with you all. We'll be just fine though. Right boys?"

A chorus of monotone voices rang out in agreement.

"There's nothing to be jealous of Niall." I smirked over at him and whispered.

"Me? Jealous? Never." He whispered back increasing his small smile to a smug grin.

"Don't you dare lie to me Horan." I poked his cheek.

His grin grew even wider as blue eyes locked with mine.

"I ain't playing yah darlin." He beamed over at me like a light bulb.

"I can call your mother. She'll listen to me." I clapped patting his cheek as shocked features rested on his face. However it was quickly replaced with determination.

"You are going to get it now."

Suddenly I was flipped over and widely tickled. I screeched in happiness and light laughter.

"Now say Niall is the best boyfriend ever."

I tilted my head to the side, pretending to think over my options.

"Five. Four. Three. Twoooo-" Niall counted off as his hands inches closer and closer over to me.

"Okay okay!" I laughed.

"Say it." He commanded.

"It."

Hands were suddenly once again tickling my sides. I struggled to breath properly through my giggles.