Fifty-Four

"Why the sudden mood change?"

Alexa's POV

"Alexa? We're here." I heard a deep cooing in my ear. I fluttered open my eyes to be met by Niall's sapphire eyes.

"Wakey! Wakey, Sunshine!" Niall shook me playfully.

I had fallen asleep on our way to the beach, and the trip went at lightning speed, which I'm glad about. I could hardly wait for this get away.

Niall grabbed the few bags we had smiling in satisfaction at the light load. "I would hate to be Zayn right now." He grimaced watching as Zayn struggled to ascend the steps with all the luggage in tow.

He dropped one of the bags, which sent Maura into a fit of giggles. I couldn't help but smile at how happy she was.

"Here's our home for a few days!" Niall presented the beautiful beach house like he was at a game show.

The house was a grey stone mansion parked right along the shore. The front facade was filled with luxurious windows.

"Niall, this is absolutely amazing!" I gushed.

"I know! Just wait til' you see the inside!" With that, he pulled me arm and tugged me up the porch and through the front door.

With my hand intertwined with his, we took a tour around all the rooms and kitchen. The place looked phtotoshopped out of a magazine.

He pulled me down the hallway to a large wooden door that stretched long and wide.

"And this, my dear, is our dwelling.." Niall turned the knob to reveal our bedroom.

I took one step inside and was surprised at the coziness the room had. The big tropical bed in the middle seemed warmed and comfy.

Before I could keep looking around, Niall interrupted me, "I didn't know if sharing a bed would be weird.. I-I brought a cot just in case you didn't want. Or even I could sleep in a completely different ro-" I cut Niall off by kissing him on the cheek.

"Niall, we can sleep in the same bed. Were in high school." I have him an encouraging smile.

"Alexa, I love your smile."

---

Ela's POV

"Harry, this house is gorgeous," I peered up the huge house in front of me. There were no words to describe this building.

"And I get to share with a gorgeous girl... And eight other people." Harry winked. His flirtatious play made me laugh at all times.

"Remember when I used to flirt with you like that, and you hated it?" Harry asked as we stepped on to the porch.

"Somethings must never change." I walked away sashaying my hips trying to hide my giggles.

Harry grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the front door. "You know, Ela. You're a terrible liar." he whispered right in my ear.

His curls tickled my forehead, and his breath felt warm against my neck.

"Am not." I breathily whisored as.he lips dotted a crossed my neck. He sent a puff of air out which travel around my beck and down my back before his fingers weaved into my hair and tugged it to the side.

"Your chin juts out and your eyes go wild." He growled angling my head.even farther to the side as he nipped at the skin. I winced in delight as his plump lips pushed harder against my neck.

"Ahem.." I froze, thoroughly embarresed at being caught in such a situation.

"You see Hardy..This is why we agreed to have the pair of you in the back wing of the house..Yeah?  So there's no runs in like this." Liam smirked and wedged himself past.

Harry payed no attention. He only caught my glance and rolled his eyes before diverting his attention to buttons on my shirt.

"Back wing?" I questioned, after laim was out of range.

His smile widened. "I'll show you."

The couples were running around the house finding their rooms and exploring. The air among everyone was light. Everyone was the happiest I have ever seen them.

The house, well mansion, seemed endless. I stopped and awed at certain features of the house. The huge stone and mosaiced fireplace was a detour that took fifteen minutes in itself. Through all of the stops, I noticed harry seemed to be a bit at unease. His palms grew sweaty. Not the kind of sweaty from holding them too long. No. The anxious kind of sweaty. The nervous kind. His fingers fidled with the bracelet on my wrist, keeping his gaze solely on the artifact and no where else. This mixed with his deep thoughts and silence made me know something was up.

"Hey you." I tugged my arm upwards, forcing his gaze to meet mine. His eyes softened and a small timid smile graces across his features.

"Why the sudden mood change?" My finger grazed across his smooth cheek.

As we walked to our room, Harry spoke, "I just haven't..I haven't seen you in awhile, and I want this room to be perfect."

"Harry, I don't even care! Being with you is enough for me. This is beyond perfect already Harry. Beyond perfect I swear." I told him squeezing his hand. He squeezed tighter letting me know he was alright.

Harry and I walked down hallways I didn't even know could exist in this house. There were doors on each that we passed, but none of them were our own. We took one more right down a hallway completely secluded from the others. And then Harry stopped infront of a locked door.

"I told you I wanted things private. Sorry we seem so far away, but I promise you it's worth it." Harry told me.

We did seem quite far from the rest of the group. As Harry led me down those twisting hallways, my heart swelled at the fact he was taking me to our private room. One day I want to have a room that we can call ours. Just thinking about the future with Harry was exciting.

Harry pulled out a key and unlocked the door. He stepped to the side letting me go in first.

The first thing I could say was, "Wow."

I have NEVER stayed in a room like this. The space was straight out a romance magazine. It captured all my emotions, and I could hardly explain it.

The primary thing I noticed was walking inside the room and smelling the ocean breeze. There were two glass doors opened to a balcony allowing the sand and water to fill my nose.

To the right of me was a enormous blue bed that could just devour me in comfort. Harry was already laying on comforter smiling at me. His face was relaxed and perfectly calm.

"Do you like it?" He asked sitting up from his laying position.

Before I responded, I jumped onto the bed and tackled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck with my legs straddling his waist.

"I love it." I told him staring into his green eyes.

"I love you," he said with a kiss on my lips.