Eleven

"I'm done watching."

Alexa's POV

It was a perfect night followed by a perfect day.

Last night with the boys was great. Although we just watched movies, it was the most fun I have had in awhile. Sometimes it seems my life is consumed with just my career. Although I love it, sometimes taking a step away from it all is nice.

Today, we all decided to spend the day at our beautiful beach. It is technically the first public sighting we will be sharing. We all agreed to keep the romance on the down low. This way the paparazzi will not be thinking anything more of it.

The waves and sand this afternoon make a fantastic mixture. They bring me back to old summer memories where nothing seemed to matter.

This day was going to be fantastic. I could tell the moment Niall walked on the beach.

"Hello, wonderful. You are looking great on this beach!" Niall exclaimed.

"Thanks."

"I mean you look great everywhere.. I mean-"

"Oh! Shut up, you're too cute. Put some sunscreen on!" I giggled at his embarrassment, even though I was just kidding.

I watched Niall lather sunscreen all over extremely toned arms. It was a sight I couldn't miss out on.

"Uhh. Earth to Alexa.." Niall awkwardly laughs.

I quickly dart my eyes away. My cheeks light up.

"I'm kidding! How about those waves?" Niall playfully holds his hand out.

"Gladly!" I screech thrilled to quickly forget about the embarrassing scene I just took play in.

I was about to run to the water, but of course, Harry comes sulking onto the beach.

I knew as soon as Ela burst through the door last night and was gone early this morning something happened. With Harry's angry disposition, my suspicions are proven true.

"Wait a second, Niall. You go ahead. I'm going to talk to Harry."

Niall gave me a disappointed look but shook his head signaling he understood and ran to the waves anyway.

As he disappeared into the blue, I turned to the grumpy boy.

"Okay, Harry. What's wrong?" I ask and plop down next to him in the sand.

"Nothing." he murmurs.

"Don't lie! What happened with Ela? She came home crying last night. She was gone early this morning too." I told him.

"Wait, she was crying?" His head snapped to meet eye contact with mine.

"Yeah, none of us could even get in her room last night."

He looked at the ground. His eyes searched the sand like he was looking for a clue.

"Look, Alexa. Last night-"

"Hey, guys."

Harry whipped around to find Ela standing there in her bikini top and running shorts.

The look on his face was priceless. His cheeks were bright red, and he didn't even stop himself from completely checking her out.

"Hello! Where have you been?" I ask her trying to break the awkward silence.

"I just got up early." she blurts out, almost angrily.

"Oh! Well, are you going to join us?"

"Actually, no. I am going to go for a run."