Twenty-Eight

"I keep telling myself that I get to do this with you, and I immediately feel better."

Ela's POV

I zipped up the last few inches of my dress and looked in the mirror. Wow. This dress was the tightest, hottest, yet most perfect dress I have ever worn. It squeezes me in all the right places. It is everything I could ever want in a dress. Not to mention the color, red hot.

I stepped out of my bathroom to reveal my dress to Alexa, who has been impatiently banging on the door for ten minutes.

"Holy shit. Ela, you look so hot!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Hey thanks. I feel pretty smokin'."

It is true. I haven't felt this great in a dress since, I don't know when. Whenever I was with Kendall, I always had to wear colors that match his dull wardrobe. I never got to wear a dress that may outshine him, but I don't need to worry about that with Harry because nothing could ever over-shadow him.

"I mean, I would love to stand here and compliment you in that dress, but the girls and I have to catch our ride to the show." Alexa said.

"Oh yeah. Don't want to be late for Melinda." I glumly said. As happy as I was that I get to go with Harry, it still depressed me that I wasn't with my actual band.

"Remember Ela. Be hot tonight. Work that carpet with Harry because tonight's the night you guys become the power couple. Not only that, this is the first time you will share the carpet with something you genuinely love. Good luck." and with that Alexa shut my bedroom door.

Love? There is absolutely no way I loved Harry. Yet. Right?

Alexa's POV

"Okay girls! Lets get going!" I clapped my hands in military style as I marched into the living room.

Instead of seeing three people stand up, I saw eight. The boys were here.

"Hey, Alexa! We all just had to come say hey and good luck tonight." Liam grinned as he snuggled up against Lauren.

"Oh. Well, hello guys! You all look quite dapper." I smiled looking at the very cleaned up men standing in front of me.

There was one I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Alexa, you look beyond gorgeous. I thought it was impossible for someone to look perfect, but you really proved me wrong." Niall's eyes stared at my golden gown then back into my eyes.

No, he looked perfect. His tight black jeans and casual suit jacket fit him quite well. He hair was especially ruffled today, and I couldn't help but blush when I looked at him.

"Well, thank you, Niall. You look super handsome if I do say so myself." I left a petite kiss on his cheek.

"Come here, my princess."

Niall pulled me closer into his arms and gave me a tender kiss. It was little, but so sweet I could melt.

We spent a few minutes with them, but then it was time for us to leave.

"Sorry boys. We have to go, but I think our seats are close to each other. Hopefully, we will see you there!" I explained as I tried to leave Niall.

As all of us said goodbye to each other, when Harry came up to me looking quite nervous.

"Do you know where Ela is?" he asked me ringing his hands.

"Go check her room."

"Okay." He shuffled off to the hallway.