Inseong

As you rushed to your friends house before you were set to fly back to Korea, you crash into a person sending you flying towards the ground. You shriek as you see the ground inching closer and closer. Suddenly a pair of arms reach out and grab your waist stopping you from your date with your ground.

Blinking quickly you regain your balance and turn to the person saying "I'm so sorry! But thank you for saving me there... I gotta go now Bye!" You quickly say before sprinting off again.

~~~~~~~~~

Inseong stood there mesmerized by your beauty however you fail to notice his awe due to your quick getaway. "Wow" he mumbles as he watches you sprint off. A smile makes its way onto his face as thoughts of you invade his mind.

He makes his way towards the art school he studies aboard at and heads towards the painting room. Grabbing his gear he starts his painting working with the little details he remembers of you. Hours later he frowns as he's unable to complete his painting of you because he didn't get a good look before you left.

Throughout the next month he keeps an eye out for you hoping that once he sees you he could gather the courage up to ask you on a date and maybe complete his painting. Sadly you had flown back to Korea and never met got to see him again.

~~~~~~~~~

You wait excitedly in the line with your best friend beside you. "OMG Y/N I can't believe we actually managed to get tickets to meet SF9. I heard that it sold out within 30 seconds." Your best friend says. "I know right? I can't wait to meet them all!" You say back. She bumps your shoulder before raising her eyebrows at you "especially Inseong huh? You loveeeee him" she mocks you. "Shut up" you say back as she laughs at your red face.

Your stomach fills with butterflies as you spot Inseong sitting right in the middle. You can't help the smile that makes its way onto your face. Unaware that it was your turn, you feel someone push you forward. You mumble an apologise and meet Youngbin.

When you reach Inseong he doesn't notice you at first, as he poses for a picture with Jaeyoon next to him. Jaeyoon points towards you before posing again for photos but by himself. Inseong turns to you and freezes. "Hi. I can't believe I finally get to see you" you fangirl as he looks at you. He doesn't reply back just sits there shocked. You start to worry and wave your hand in front of his face. Still nothing. You open your mouth to ask him if he's okay when you feel a lady grab your shoulders and move you along to Jaeyoon. "Is he alright" you ask Jaeyoon worried about Inseong. He turns towards him and sits there confused too. "Hmm I don't know" he replies back.

As you finish meeting with Chani you make your way to your best friend. She sees your worried expression and asked if your okay. "I didn't get to talk to him" you say explaining what happened. She replies "that's weird. He seemed fine when I met him and looked alright when I was waiting for you." You frown as you think maybe he just didn't want to talk to you.

Your friend gasps at something behind you. Worried you ask "OMG what is it? Is it safe to turn around?" She ignores you and continues to stare beyond you. Curious you turn around and see Inseong making heading in your direction. As he gets closer you step aside making way for him to pass thinking that he wanted to go to the exit. He stops in front of you though and stutters "umm hi". He plays around with his hands and you wonder why he's nervous.  He didn't seem so nervous when you met him not long ago.

"Hi" you say. "I'm uh sorry for not saying anything before. I was um... I was... " he struggles to say. You go to say something when he suddenly shouts "I've met you before!!". You jump slightly and lose your balance. Ohh not again you think as you close your eyes. Arms wrap around you stopping you from hitting the ground. He smiles down at you and says "seem familiar? ". Your stunned by his confidence all of a sudden but not as stunned at the fact that this reminds you of when you were in London.

"No way" you whisper as you stand up. He laughs before saying "I tried looking for you everywhere. You've been stuck in my head for ages." You stand there stunned. "Will you go out with me umm..." he doesn't finish as he doesn't know your name. You smile shyly before saying "it's Y/N". "Y/N" he says smiling "I like it".

"So will you do me the honour of going out with me Y/N?" He says making big arm gestures. You laugh at this and nod your head excitedly. He jumps up and does a fist pump to the air before saying "I can finish my painting now. It's been driving me insane". You say "what" confused by what he means. "Haha... I'll explain later on our date" he replies before pulling his phone out and asking for your number.

~~~~~~~~~

You and Inseong had been together for a year now and it was going great. It was your birthday and Inseong was coming over.

Grabbing your mail you head back inside when a pair of hands cover your eyes. You shriek before laughing as you hear your boyfriend sing "happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you!" . He removes his hand and you spin around and wrap your arms around his neck. Laughing he wraps his arms around your waist and spins you around.  You giggle as you bury your face into his neck.

He puts you down and that's when you spot a big wrapped present lying on the side of your fence. Grinning st him you say "soooo... what did ya get me?" He laughs at that and jokes "who said it's for you?". You poke your tongue at him and he pokes his tongue back. Laughing he grabs the present and hands it to you. Leaning down and kissing the corner of your lips he whispers "happy birthday jagi".

You smile at him and tear open the paper. You gasp at it and he starts to worry. "I can get something else if you want" He quickly says. You turn to him with a blank face. He starts to rub the back of his neck. Your face quickly turns into a massive grin as you jump on him and shower his face with kisses. "Ohhh I love it! I love it! I love it!" He let's out a breathe of relief before he grins again as you "and I love you inseong". He stares at your lips before saying "I love you too Y/N". He lean the rest of the way in as the two of your lips meet.