Jaeyoon <Request>

Requested by @Kwon_Ha_Hee. Sorry that this took a while, but I really hope you like it!! Thanks for requesting ❤❤

--------

As you run pass person after person, a grin makes its way onto your face as you hear your boyfriend yell "Y/N!! JUST YOU WAIT!!!". Deciding to take a look over your shoulder, you smile even more seeing Jaeyoon running to catch up to you. 

Giggling you pick up the pace before gasping in surprise when you suddenly feel his arms wrap round you before your feet lift off the ground. Instantly you wrap your arms around his as he spins the two of you in a circle. Jaeyoon stops after a while, setting you back onto solid ground, the two of you laughing when you see each other stumble dizzily.  

As the world spins rapidly around you, you try to steady yourself by stretching your arms out resulting in your boyfriend bursting with laughter as he points to your behaviour. Your glare soon turns into laughter as well as your boyfriend starts to lose his balance from laughing too much. However you stop laughing when you spot a mischievous glint in Jaeyoon's eyes. 

Your thoughts are confirmed when your lovely boyfriend grabs you by the arm pulling you down with him as he loses his balance. Landing on top of him, you watch as your vision is blocked as your hair falls across your face. Smiling you attempt to whip your hair out of your eyes before letting out a deep breathe, laughing softly as your hair flies up and you catch a glimpse as Jaeyoon makes silly faces at you.

Soon you feel your boyfriend's hand stroke your cheek before he brushes your hair behind your ear blushing as he does. He smiles cheekily at you before raising his brows up and down as he says "well isn't this just the best view ever?" looking at you. 

You roll your eyes at the cheesy comment before teasingly saying "do you want to swap? My view is pretty average...". Jaeyoon fake gasps as he places a hand on top of his heart and comments "ouch jagi ouch, you sure know how to bruise a man's ego". 

Throwing your head back in laughter you punch Jaeyoon's shoulder before realising that you both lying on the ground amongst people watching you two like crazy lunatics. Your mouth drops before you quickly bury your head into your boyfriends shoulder as you whisper into his ear "omg... people are watching us...". 

Instead of reacting like you, Jaeyoon tilts his head back laughing loudly as he draws even more attention but you quickly clamp your hand over his mouth looking up and spotting an elderly woman walk pass and raise a brow at you two. You laugh nervously and flash her an innocent smile watching as she walks away. 

You rest your head back onto Jaeyoon's shoulder slumping in defeat. "Awww cheer up Y/N, it's not like we know any of these people.." your boyfriend says as he rests his finger under your chin and tilts your head to face him. "Plus who doesn't want to be seen with all this..." Jaeyoon adds before gesturing to his face and pulling a sexy face making you laugh at him.

He frowns but you see the hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lip and you smile cutely before pinching his cheek and saying in a baby voice "well aren't you just the cutest". That comment puts a smile onto his face as he grins confidently before saying "you know it baby" and you again roll your eyes but smile nonetheless. 

Spotting Jaeyoon's eyes flit down to your lips, you smile and watch as his eyes fly back up to look at you before laughing at having been caught. Shaking your head, you quickly lean down to kiss your boyfriend but are stopped when you hear your name being yelled out in the distance.

Confused you look up to see a person frantically waving their hands among the crowd of people and as you peer through the crowd, your eyes widen seeing one of your friends looking at you.

She squeezes through the crowd before stepping in front of the two of you, before cracking a smile as she teasingly asks "sooo this looks cozy".

You jump up quickly dusting yourself off before helping Jaeyoon up and smile to your friend you winks at you when your boyfriend isn't looking. Blushing at her action you poke your tongue back and she does the same, making the two of you laugh.

"What's so funny ladies?" Jaeyoon questions having not seen what was happening. You shrug innocently ad your friend laughs before smiling as she sees Jaeyoon reach for your hand squeezing it lightly.

"I better leave the two of you alone, you guys can go back to lying on the ground now" she says jokingly before you poke your tongue again. You and Jaeyoon watch as she walks away not before turning back to wave at the two of you and say "byee you two lovebirds!!".

Now it's Jaeyoons turn to laugh as your friend disappears into the crowd. Once she's gone, he tosses his arm around your waist pulling you closer as he says softly "now I believe we were in the middle of something just before".

Tapping your chin in pretend thought as well as furrowing your eyebrows, you reply "I don't believe we were... Sooo ice cream?".

Turning away you head towards the shop with a small smirk plastered on your face only to be pulled back and spun around.

Jaeyoon waves his finger in front of you before saying "you didn't think you could get away that easily did you?". He smiles at you before saying seriously "I'd never let you go without a fight Y/N" and with that said he pulls you in, pressing his lips firmly against yours.

----THE END----