Chani <Christmas>

You were hugging yourself trying to keep warm as you walked home in the snow. Nearing the house, you smiled as you started speed walking wanting to get inside. Unlocking the door, you step in and close it before yelling teasingly "Honey, I'm home!". Taking off your coat, you go to walk to the kitchen jumping when you see your boyfriend standing in front of you.

"Omg! You scared me!" You say hitting his arm lightly. He laughs before pointing up at the ceiling, confused you look up spotting some mistletoe right where you were standing. You smile at your boyfriend giggling as you stand on your tippy toes giving him a kiss on the lips. He moves his hands onto your hips holding on as he kisses you back.

You pull back smiling at him before continuing to make your way to the kitchen like you intended to before Chani decided to surprise you. Going to grab a drink from the fridge when your boyfriend blocks the way. Trying to step pass him, he steps with you successfully blocking your way again. "What are you doing Chani?" You ask not understanding why he was blocking you. He points up to the ceiling like a few minutes ago and again you follow where he points.

You see another mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. Shaking your head you walk up to Chani and kiss his cheek before going back to get your much wanted drink. However your boyfriend has other plans as he grabs your hand pulling you back. You stumble into his arms facing him as you give him a confused look.

"Mistletoe rules are that a kiss must be placed upon the lips, a kiss on the cheek is not allowed" he declares in a fancy voice. You raise an eyebrow at this holding in your smile as you say "there is no such thing as mistletoe rules". He crosses his arms at this and says "there is such a thing". You cross your arms back and say stubbornly "there is not". This continues on for a while, the both of you not backing down.

However you finally give up when you realise that Chani wouldn't back down on this. You exaggerate your sigh before giving your stubborn boyfriend a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles at his victory stepping out of your way as you smile at finally being able to get a drink.

After getting your drink, you and Chani have dinner together before you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom so you can wash your hands. Before leaving you jokingly say to Chani "I better not find some mistletoe in the bathroom". You both laugh at this before you go.

You come out of the toilet you breathe a sigh of relief at having found no mistletoe hanging around. Walking to the dining room you don't see your boyfriend so you go to the living room. Not finding him there either you figure he's in the bedroom.

You were right as you do find Chani already sleeping in bed. Shaking your head you turn the light off before hopping in next to him. Snuggling into his chest you go to close your eyes when you feel him tap you lightly. "Y/N you awake?" He whispers unsure of whether you were. You nod your head still snuggled into his chest but he moves around grabbing something off the side table. You groan as you say "what is it Chani?".

He just smiles at you before you spot him holding his phone. Playing around with something on it, your suddenly blinded when his flashlight turns on directly onto your face. "Yah!" You say blocking the light with your hands. He laughs before apologizing to you, then he shines the light upwards where you then see another mistletoe hanging above you.

"Omg, really Chani?!" You say shaking your head. "How many more have you hanged in the house??" You ask him curious now. Chani laughs as he assures you "don't worry jagi this is the last one... or maybe it's not, who knows..". Laughing quietly you turn to him cupping his face as you kiss him softly. Leaning forward he deepens the kiss before you pull away lying back on the bed.

When your boyfriend lies down beside you, you move closer to him burying your face into his chest listening to his beating heart. The constant beat of it makes you sleepy and so you whisper "goodnight Chani" before falling asleep. Chani looks down to see you sleeping soundly. Smiling he leans down placing a kiss upon your forehead as he whispers "goodnight jagi".

----THE END----