Chani

Hey guys. I've written a ff for Youngbins birthday but I wanted to finish off the rest of SF9 before I published it. Thx and hopefully you guys like this one 😁😁

---------

It was the first time in weeks that Chani had a day off from practice and it just so happened that you had the day off from school.

You woke up and started getting ready as your boyfriend was coming over soon and you didn't want to keep him waiting.

~~~~~~~~~

You hear knocking on the door and sprint towards it. Opening the door, you jump into Chani's arms as he stumbles back a little before gaining his balance. He laughs at your greeting saying "well someone's excited to see me". You pull back and say "well this someone hasnt seen her boyfriend for a while now" pouting as you do.

He kisses you on the lips, wiping away your pout. You kiss him back until you hear your phone ringing. You pull away and mouth sorry as you answer your mum's call.

"Bub can you water the garden please I forgot to do it this morning before I left for work."
"Okay mum I will"
"Thank you dear. I better go now, live you bub."
"Haha I love you too mum. Bye"

Chani smiles at your conversation as he wraps his arms around your waist and puts his chin on top of your head. Swaying the two of you side to side, he says "so...". You laugh before replying "I have to go water the garden quickly". He lets go of you and you both head towards the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~

Grabbing the hose you turn it on and start watering the right side of the garden as your boyfriend sits on the swing watching you.

"Jagi I'm bored!!" He yells. You spin around quickly at his voice jumping as you hear him yell again "Y/N stop!".
You tilt your head confused before realising that you were pointing the hose straight at Chani. You laugh as his clothes become soaked.

Spotting you laughing at him, he smirks before running towards you. You scream as he starts to chase you around the backyard. Turning around as you run, you try to aim the hose at him. He sees you and quickly dodges before sprinting at you. You shriek as he gets closer before you feel his hands grab yours and turn the hose on you.

He laughs as you start to get sprayed by water. Meanwhile you try to see pass the water to get your boyfriend back. You fail to grab the hose when you decide to instead grab your boyfriends arm to spin you both round.

Bad idea you thought as the hose gets tangled around both of your legs. As you both start to fall down he twists you both slightly letting you land on top of him. "Oops" you mumble flashing him your best smile. He looks up at you and just laughs. You laugh along with him as the hose lies uselessly on the side.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of SF9 had come over to hang out as Chani had told them he was going to be at your house. However they stop in their tracks after seeing the two of you tangled up by a hose. The sound of a camera going off makes everyone but the couple turn and look at Rowoon.

"What?" he says. "OMG" Dawon says looking as if he's discovered the most amazing thing. "What?" Rowoon repeats. "I know why they call you the mother of the group now...." dawon replies."Why? " Taeyang asks not seeing where Dawon was going with this."didn't you see Rowoon just now? He's like one of those parents who can't stop taking pictures of their children." Rowoon blushes as the rest of the guys laugh. "Alright let's go" Rowoon says as he sees Chani start to lean in. "Yes mum" everyone else jokingly says. Rowoon shakes his head but doesn't say anything back.

~~~~~~~~~

As Chani leans up you start to close your eyes waiting. When you feel nothing you open your eyes to see him smiling up at you. You frown and he says "payback for starting it" poking his tongue at you. "Your so immature" you reply back. He laughs at your reply before saying "says the one you started the water fight". "It was an accident!" You say back. He laughs at you before nodding and saying "sureee jagi suree".

You poke your tongue at him as you have no comeback. He grins at that knowing exactly why you don't reply. "Shouldn't we be trying to get out of this mess?" You say trying to change the subject. He senses this but goes along with it.

Soon the two of you are back on your feet heading inside your house to change out of your wet clothes. After getting Chani some clothes from your dads closet you head towards the bathroom. You hear your boyfriend following behind you and turn to him. "What ya doing?" You ask. He blushes as he realises what he was doing "umm I was just making sure you got.... uhh.... here... safely? Safely!" You laugh at this as he quickly heads out of the bathroom and towards the other one.

~~~~~~~~~

You snuggle up to your boyfriend as you both lounge on your couch. You start to feel your eyes closing as you hear Chani whisper "sleep tight Y/N I love you". You feel him kiss your forehead and tighten his grip on you as you fall asleep not before you say "I love you too you overgrown child". You feel his laughter as your head was on his chest. "Jagi your just as childish". "Hmmm" you say as you nod off.

Shaking his head he smiles down at you sleeping before he falls asleep too.

----THE END----