Chani

Your boyfriend hadn't been answering your texts and calls for a month now. You frown thinking about how the only way you know he's okay nowadays is by searching through his fansites. Looking at the ticket in your hand you close your eyes before making your way out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

Looking at the SF9 sign outside the building you smile softly when your eyes come across Chani. Taking off the necklace with the letter C and a small heart hanging off it, you place it inside the envelope you had brought with you.

You couldn't help but feel as if the entire situation was bittersweet seeing as you were here to break up with your boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~

You slowly make your way forward as the line moved up. Looking around you see your boyfriend Chani sitting with the rest of SF9 signing autographs for fans. The line moves forward again and you take another step closer.

You sigh taking one last glance at the envelope in your hand before stepping up to meet with Youngbin.

As you make your way slowly to your boyfriend who is all the way at the end, you start to feel the butterflies in your stomach. Sitting down when you get to him, you make sure to keep your head down letting your hair fall over and cover most of your face.

"Yeoboseyo, I'm Chani. It's nice to meet you" you hear him say. You nod your head and deepen your voice before saying "Hi Chani. It's good to see you too". Awkward silence settles between you two as you sit there not knowing what to say. Your saved when a lady puts her hands on your shoulder nudging her head towards the stairs.

Nodding you quickly slide Chani the envelope before making your way down the stairs. Chani goes to open the envelope curious. Seeing your handwriting he reads it:

Hi Chani,
I'm sorry that I wasn't brave enough to speak to you face to face. I can't spend my life this way anymore, having to worry about you when you never reply back to me. It's even worse when I have to reassure myself using what your fans write... Thanks for all the memories that I'll never forget but I think it's better if we break up.

From Y/N

Chani frowns reading the letter before standing up suddenly. The necklace falls from the envelope from the sudden move, clattering on the ground. Chani kneels down holding the necklace in his hand before standing up again. Looking around he spots you heading out the door. Ignoring the questions from the the guys, he hops off the stage and sprints out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!" You hear Chani yell before you quicken your pace. "Yah! Wait!" He says running towards you, looking over your shoulder quickly you see this and again quicken your pace. You gasp as you feel his hand wrap round your arm before spinning you around.

"What is going on?" He asks looking to you confused. You frown as you reply "I should be the one asking you that. I'm not the one who doesn't answer any of their girlfriends texts and calls". He stands there speechless as you shake your head at this saying "See. This is why I broke up with you".
He grabs a hold of your hands in his looking at you as he says "I'm sorry Y/N. Please don't do this to us". Turning your head away as a lone tear slips out, you pull your hands out of his whispering "Goodbye Chani" before your turn and walk away....

~~~~~~~~~

"AND CUT!" the director yells before everyone claps. You wipe your tears away as you turn back around, smiling as your boyfriend makes his way over to you. You laugh as he grabs you, kissing you passionately.

"Your a really good actress jagi" he says after he pulls away. You smile up at him as you say "your not too bad yourself" pinching his cheek as you do. You both lean in again but are interrupted as you hear the director clear his throat. You both spring apart blushing badly at him. He laughs before he informs you two "alright guys, the dramas next filming will begin next week so you guys enjoy the break. You both did great today!" Waving as he walks away.

You grin at the compliment as your boyfriend leans in and kisses you again, smiling as you return his kiss.

----THE END----